Who wears hats?!

aspen1284

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I do! And...I need a new one since mine is looking a bit rough. Anyone have any suggestions on a good brand hat out there? I wear plain black fitted hats (which are hard to find around here!). Wanting GOOD quality hat if anyone has any suggestions...thanks!

Like a trilby or a bowler or something? Maybe elaborate on your preference for hats beyond "black-fitted" ;)

You do have to be specific, OP.
For people in the north, a hat is needed to fight off the cold, unless you wanna be cool and catch cold.
In the south, I guess you're free to wear any hat you want.

20111124-184448-pic-293245906_s620x388.jpg

I like the fitted hats with nothing on them. I've got 2 black ones and they were like $7. Masked lemon, that's not you, is it? That's jordan blazed/drunk?

I hope you're not one of those people who wear baseball hats with the brim perfectly straight, nudged to the side with the stickers all over them. I hate those people and want them all to die horribly.

If you see me out and I'm not coming or going from work, I will have a baseball hat on, usually Phillies but I do have a couple band hats, I like my Tool one a lot.

I can't really recommend a specific hat though, I like all baseball hats from New Era and the like.

[quote name='tcrash247']I hope you're not one of those people who wear baseball hats with the brim perfectly straight, nudged to the side with the stickers all over them. I hate those people and want them all to die horribly.[/QUOTE]

Amen. You all look ridiculous and everyone is laughing at you.

[quote name='tcrash247']I hope you're not one of those people who wear baseball hats with the brim perfectly straight, nudged to the side with the stickers all over them. I hate those people and want them all to die horribly.

If you see me out and I'm not coming or going from work, I will have a baseball hat on, usually Phillies but I do have a couple band hats, I like my Tool one a lot.

I can't really recommend a specific hat though, I like all baseball hats from New Era and the like.[/QUOTE]

No no noooo! I wear a blank black fitted baseball cap, curved bill and all. No snap backs or gay straight bills. Thanks for the suggestions though, gotta check out New Era stuff now.

[quote name='tcrash247']I hope you're not one of those people who wear baseball hats with the brim perfectly straight, nudged to the side with the stickers all over them. I hate those people and want them all to die horribly.
[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Especially rural white kids that wear them. Take those hats off. And the diapers. It's time to wear big boy pants.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Agreed. Especially rural white kids that wear them. Take those hats off. And the diapers. It's time to wear big boy pants.[/QUOTE]
Well, he is in a rural area. Trust me I know Anderson, haven't ben in 11 years since my grandmother died though. About the biggest thing there is Clemson. Granted I sooo fucking miss The Jockey Lot! That might be a great place to search out all your hat needs. Lord knows they sell anything and everything thats freaking legal there, and then some

[quote name='mr_burnzz']I like the fitted hats with nothing on them. I've got 2 black ones and they were like $7. Masked lemon, that's not you, is it? That's jordan blazed/drunk?[/QUOTE]

Obviously that is Michael Jordan high off his ass.

[quote name='masked lemon']New Era is the only brand worth getting.

And fuck these 90's babies and their stupid ass Snapback hats.[/QUOTE]

This!!!!! :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Hey, what's with all the hate with the flat brimmed fitted baseball caps? I understand the hate for the ones with the stickers and the price tag still on them but just a cap with a flat brim is hated on? It's the fashion these days in the hip hop culture. I'm a bboy (break dancer..not so much anymore but I still get it in) and this is what most of us wear. That or beanies (winter wool hats to spin on) cuz that's the bboy style. I dislike skinny jeans and crazy colored shirts everyone is wearing these days but I can still respect that it's the fashion for some people. However, what I can not respect or even want to understand are those that wear skinny jeans that are around their knees. I want smack them in the back of their head and watch them try and chase me.

For me, I don't like flat brim hats because the brim is flat but your head it not. It just looks odd. Kinda like what I would feel if I was ever walking down the road and saw a platypus.

I'd love to wear New Era hats since I'm a huge sports fan, but my head is so fucking small. The size that is closest to my size head is 6 7/8 (5.49 cm) and that still is a little big. :cry:

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Well, he is in a rural area. Trust me I know Anderson, haven't ben in 11 years since my grandmother died though. About the biggest thing there is Clemson. Granted I sooo fucking miss The Jockey Lot! That might be a great place to search out all your hat needs. Lord knows they sell anything and everything thats freaking legal there, and then some[/QUOTE]

Damn, didn't even think about the Jockey Lot! I don't go much simply because that place us craaazy! Checked out that New Era site but that was a no go...didn't know they only had sports hats. Might just be going with the cheap eBay hats for now, just can't find good quality "blank" hats for some reason.

[quote name='Metal Militia']I'd love to wear New Era hats since I'm a huge sports fan, but my head is so fucking small. The size that is closest to my size head is 6 7/8 (5.49 cm) and that still is a little big. :cry:[/QUOTE]

they do make them in smaller sizes now, i believe they go as low as 6 3/8, if you go into any Lids/Hatworld they should have a separate display of them, they will say they are kid's fitteds but they are just lower sized runs

I wish I could wear hats again. You know how everyone has a strange hang up directly related to their parents? Mine is hats....because my father being the old school crazy person that he is think that any time spent outdoors without a hat directly leads to what he calls "head cancer." Sine I cut the grass at my house and trim the hedges and all that jazz I was basically forced into buying hats non stop.

Now I have fairly long dreads and they dont fit into hats that well. It makes me quite sad..I usually rock this though
Nintendo-Beanie_5254-l.jpg

[quote name='aspen1284']Damn, didn't even think about the Jockey Lot! I don't go much simply because that place us craaazy! Checked out that New Era site but that was a no go...didn't know they only had sports hats. Might just be going with the cheap eBay hats for now, just can't find good quality "blank" hats for some reason.[/QUOTE]

Go to lids.com or hatworld.com, they have blank new era hats.

I've recently begun wearing hats because I've let my hair get long and it's an ultra jewfro if I'm not careful. During the winter I was using a black beanie but now that weather's improved I've moved onto a military cap. I try to buy blank ones then put patches on them. Current cap has Muga on the front and will have the Black Flag bars on the back once I get around to sewing it.

I only wear hats when I don't feel like styling my hair.

It's also the first time this week that I bought a regular style hat (the mlb/no adjustment on back style). It was only 3 bucks at Target and it was a video game related one.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I've recently begun wearing hats because I've let my hair get long and it's an ultra jewfro if I'm not careful. During the winter I was using a black beanie but now that weather's improved I've moved onto a military cap. I try to buy blank ones then put patches on them. Current cap has Muga on the front and will have the Black Flag bars on the back once I get around to sewing it.[/QUOTE]

put patches on hats....Why the fuck didn't I think of that? I got the RE5 CE patch and black ops patch. I should use em for soemthing.

bread's done
Back