Who Will Be the Next Vice President?

MrBadExample

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Premature speculation to follow:

After Cheney and Rove are indicted and resign, who will Dubya pick as VP? My money is on Condaleeza Rice at the moment. We know Bush has complete faith in her, she has been proven to be loyal to a fault, so far she doesn't seem to be tainted by the Plamegate scandal and the positive press about an African-American woman VP could only help a White House that has so much going against it right now.

Any other candidates?

Odds are on Condi. Too bad Bush wouldn't pick someone who really deserves the position (like John McCain).

[quote name='niceguyshawne']Since he never seems to go too far out of his backyard for appointments, it will either be Condi or Jeb.[/QUOTE]

There is no way in hell Jeb would leave the governship of Florida to be VP. Think before you type your made up ideas.

[quote name='munch']There is no way in hell Jeb would leave the governship of Florida to be VP. Think before you type your made up ideas.[/QUOTE]

I was referencing the fact that Bush never goes out of his circle when making appointments (Miers, Brown, etc.) and the only two he has left are Condi or Jeb. Besides, as the OP said, this is pure speculation so I could have said Santa Claus if I wanted to. Stop taking this so seriously.

[quote name='munch']There is no way in hell Jeb would leave the governship of Florida to be VP. Think before you type your made up ideas.[/QUOTE]

This is a speculation thread, dumbass. It's by its very natures going to have made-up ideas.

bread's done
Back