Who would win, RX-78 Gundam or Optimus Prime?

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with Optimus. Never cared much for Gundam as a series, although the models are pretty cool.

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']Optimus, cause..
HE'S GOT THE TOUCH..
HE'S GOT THE POWERRRR![/QUOTE]

lol that song brings back memories. Stan bush rocks though seriously.

I seriously considered this and I think Optimus would win since it's a life-or-death situation for him in contrast to the Gundam whose pilot can still escape. Plus Optimus has the Matrix. It's the ultimate nullifier. It stopped all Transformers that went batshit crazy. I'm sure it could take down one Gundam.

optimus all the way. screw that rx piece of crap it's the first gundam so it's a piece of junk

[quote name='ElfAngel7']Me and a couple of buddies were discussing this senario. Whatcha think?[/QUOTE]

You and your buddies need to get out more. ;)

Lets think of the economical advantages of the two.

Point 1: Optimus Prime has his energon to power him. Now I'm not up on transformers, but I'm guessing its not the cheapest stuff in the galaxy. Also, since he can turn into a semi.... have you seen diesel gas prices lately?
The Gundam thing runs off a nuclear reactor. Expensive initial buy, and though expensive, can be renewed.

Advantage: Gundam

Point 2: Optimus Prime is all for anti-car theft, anti-smoking, and has presumable ties with the Planeteers (as seen in the old commercials).
The Gundam is known for blowing the crap out of anything in its way.

Advantage: Optimus Prime

Point 3: Optimus Prime is made on some crazy planet off in space. Production costs are unknown, but he's been running for years.
The Gundam was made in Japan, and everyone knows that imports are cheaper faster and generally hated by those loyal to american companies.

Advantage: Tie

Point 4: Optimus Prime has no pilot and is therefore very ergonomically designed, causing no discomfort to anyone operating him, which is no one.
The Gundam has to be controlled by a pilot which, in most cases, requires time and money for training.

Advantage: Optimus Prime

RESULTS:
A WINNER IS OPTIMUS PRIME!!!!

[quote name='crystalklear64']Lets think of the economical advantages of the two.

Point 1: Optimus Prime has his energon to power him. Now I'm not up on transformers, but I'm guessing its not the cheapest stuff in the galaxy. Also, since he can turn into a semi.... have you seen diesel gas prices lately?
The Gundam thing runs off a nuclear reactor. Expensive initial buy, and though expensive, can be renewed.

RESULTS:
A WINNER IS OPTIMUS PRIME!!!![/QUOTE]

Haha, that diesel part actually made me laugh.

bread's done
Back