Who Would You Like To See In Super Smash Bros Revolution?

dudecool320

CAGiversary!
Who would like to see?(If not in poll,post who you want to see).
new_booty.gif

I don't think SSB needs a 3rd version of Link, but I still would like to see something done with his cell-shaded aspects.

How about a brand new character that hasn't already been used to death, oh wait nintendo's creativity went out the window with the advent of the 64.

[quote name='zionoverfire']How about a brand new character that hasn't already been used to death, oh wait nintendo's creativity went out the window with the advent of the 64.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the game industry.

I would love if they put in over 50 characters...having some 'clones' wouldn't bother me if there were a ton of characters.

A few cross brand characters would rule too.

[quote name='zionoverfire']How about a brand new character that hasn't already been used to death, oh wait nintendo's creativity went out the window with the advent of the 64.[/QUOTE]

Yeah like Pikmin...fucking unoriginal Nintendo..

Some more Star Fox characters, Wario, Waluigi, Diddy Kong, Tom Nook, R.O.B. the Robot, more playable Pokemon, Geno, Mallow, Birdo, Mouser, Wart, Captain Olimar, Louie, and Captain N. I think that almost covers it for me.

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']Look who has a Marvel Comics avatar.[/QUOTE]

I'm just grin at that one :cool:

Starman would be pretty damn cool...and could have some Zangief style moves too (maybe not the controller motions, but actual moves)

I still want to see Sonic...and for some more Sega themed goodnes, how about a fighting Mario Kart or Starfox Arwing or Red Dragon Boat from Wind Waker

Tingle. Just to beat the crap out of him.

The bug spray guy from Donkey Kong 3

Ash himself from Pokemon.

Pac-man.

R.O.B.

A fighting Nintendo Logo (alternate Ultra 64 logo just for kicks)

Pepsiman.

A koopa. After years of being stepped on, he's pissed (same goes for a Goomba...just change Jigglypuffs color...)

[quote name='ZForce']I can't believe no one has said....

LITTLE MAC![/QUOTE]

Hell yeah, and his trainer too. I won't mention the name he is known by on the internet these days...

[quote name='ZForce']I can't believe no one has said....

LITTLE MAC![/QUOTE]

How has he not made it into a game yet? I'd like to see Kid Icarus, too.

^^ you mean Pit from Kid Icarus. Yep, that would be #1 on my list as well. There are plenty of candidates, and based on SSBM I'm sure we'll get plenty of new ones. I think they should differentiate the clones more, though.

[quote name='rabbitt']I don't think SSB needs a 3rd version of Link, but I still would like to see something done with his cell-shaded aspects.[/QUOTE]

They could just make cel-shaded Link a different costume from regular Link, that would be cool.

Pit would be awesome, lots of projectile attacks and the special weapons he could get from the merchants.

Starman is a must. I cannot stress that enough. Or Plague Rat of Doom.

Little Mac's incarnations could be in there, including his NES and SNES versions.

Somewhat copying Ice Climbers, maybe you could have "Pikmin Army," and pick like 3 colors, and they all co-opt on attacks, but it changes dependent on who you choose. So red, blue, and purple don't function the same as red, blue, and yellow, and so on.

K.K. Slider? YES.

Asianxcore, Yoshi is already in SSBM. :p Getting his PM:TTYD incarnation would be cool.

Geno? YES.

I'm sure Wario will be added, along with Waluigi.

Screw Ash, Brock is where it's at, bitches.

Metaknight would be cool...

I'm still hoping for a Smash Bros vs. series. Where the hell is my Nintendo vs. Capcom already? Goddamn that would be awesome. You could do Nintendo vs. The World and even throw in some Konami and Namco characters. Megaman, Klonoa, Dante, Alucard, Pacman, and a host of others would fit in nicely in that universe. Hell, Sega could bring in Power Stone characters. Or how about Goemon? *pants...tightening*

Donkey Kong Jr. maybe? I'd like to see another Kirby character too, maybe Metaknight. And Mike Jones from star tropics would make me happy.

[quote name='elprincipe']^^ you mean Pit from Kid Icarus. Yep, that would be #1 on my list as well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, yeah, Pit. I knew his name wasn't Kid Icarus, I just forgot what it actually was. You knew who I was talking about, though, and that's what counts. :)

A Custom Robo
Daisy
Some of the Koopa Kids, maybe like Iggy and Wendy
King Dedede
Giga Bowser (Playable)
Some of those Hunters from Metroid Prime Hunters.
oh yes and Booster, he would defenetely make for a good Wario clone if they added Wario...

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head that haven't been mentioned...

[quote name='Strell']
I'm still hoping for a Smash Bros vs. series. Where the hell is my Nintendo vs. Capcom already? Goddamn that would be awesome. You could do Nintendo vs. The World and even throw in some Konami and Namco characters. Megaman, Klonoa, Dante, Alucard, Pacman, and a host of others would fit in nicely in that universe. Hell, Sega could bring in Power Stone characters. Or how about Goemon? *pants...tightening*[/QUOTE]

Dante, Link, Roy and Marth...that would be a friggin amazing sight to behold...

[quote name='zionoverfire']How about a brand new character that hasn't already been used to death[/QUOTE]

...I think the point of this kind of is that any characters used will be recognizeable. Its like having a Marvel vs Capcom but having a new character that isnt recognizeable to be either Marvel or Capcom. I think all the big group games are like that. Namco X Capcom? I guess the exception would be Marvel Nemesis, which sucked.

oh wait nintendo's creativity went out the window with the advent of the 64.
Revolution?

And really, the characters need to be as recognizeable as possible. Why? Because thats all these characters have. A Side Scrolling or Platforming Mario Game ISNT SUPPOSED TO HAVE A STORY. Yes, you're trying to save the princess or what have you, but thats more a premise than a story by itself.

Yes, we can make a sports game with all the recognizeable players who are actually in teams you recognize, or we can make teams with completely generic or fictional characters.

Along that same vein, Nintendo making a generic sports game WITHOUT their characters would seem a little weird, even if the gameplay is there.

And in that respect there are plenty alternatives to ANY genre of game that Nintendo characters appear in, if you are REALLY THAT tired of just SEEING them. However, those alternative games,...may not play as well.

I want them to delve deeper into their lesser known games. Characters I want:

Kid Icarus
the guy from Baloon Fight
PUNCH-OUT CHARACTERS!

and some obvious ones:
Toad
Wario
please got not Waluigi...he sucks
Baby Bowser
Playable Master Hand...?
Maybe some of the characters from Pokemon, as opposed to actual Pokemon. Then again, who cares...it's Pokemon
Stanley (Donkey Kong 3)
DK Jr
Birdo

Besides the people that have already been in it?

Simon Belmont, Alucard, Mega Man, Rayman, The dude from Solar jetman, The dude from Contra, Chrono, Ivy from Soul Calibur, Pac-Man, Frogger...

Of course none of this will ever happen. But they could put in a Pikmin character.

bread's done
Back