CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
How the hell are they smiling?

top.dollar.ap.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/02/04/family.torture/index.html

UPDATE

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/02/05/alabama.killings/index.html

What is up with "parents/guardians" (if you can even call them that) mistreating kids?

Probably DMV photos. If those are the mugshots from when they were arrested, then these people definitely need to be drawn and quartered.

Wo I was going to make a joke about those being help1's parents, but then I read the story and realized that they're too sick to be anyone's parents. Question though... it says 5 of the 7 children were abused, what's up with the other 2?

That sucks for the kids.

"Authorities went to the home in Beverly Hills, about 85 miles north of Tampa, and interviewed the rest of the children, including twin 14-year-old boys who were so malnourished they weighed 36 and 38 pounds apiece, Tierney said."

WHOA! I hope these people are given justice.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Wo I was going to make a joke about those being help1's parents, but then I read the story and realized that they're too sick to be anyone's parents. Question though... it says 5 of the 7 children were abused, what's up with the other 2?[/quote]

Tierney said two other children were said to be favorites of the couple and were spared abuse.

[quote name='Moxio']That sucks for the kids.

"Authorities went to the home in Beverly Hills, about 85 miles north of Tampa, and interviewed the rest of the children, including twin 14-year-old boys who were so malnourished they weighed 36 and 38 pounds apiece, Tierney said."

WHOA! I hope these people are given justice.[/quote]

I read that too, I was going to quote it and say the word malnourished doesn't give that justice... I mean look, the average 14 year old kid weighs what? 100 pounds? thats like almost 3 times their weight!

[quote name='Moxio']
WHOA! I hope these people are given justice.[/quote]

If they go to jail they will recieve justice from their inmates. They sure won't be smiling then.

Ugh...

People like that just ruined 5 kids lives, forever. there isn't even closely enough torture or punishment that should be carried out on them.

fucking sick bastards, humane procedures should be thrown out the window for these 2 since, as i said, 5 lives are ruined.

Errr 7 sorry. sure the other 2 kids didn't enjoy seeing the other 5 like that... at least i'd hope so.

It's things like this that make me loose faith in humanity in general. I'd like to string those too up, while branding their feet, shoving thumbtacks into each of their fingers, as well as doing more horrible things I'd rather not mention here. Of all the inhumane pieces of crap... AND THEY'RE FREAKING SMILING! JUST LOCK THEM IN A FREAKING CELL AND THROW AWAY THE KEY!

[quote name='Mouse'] AND THEY'RE FREAKING SMILING! JUST LOCK THEM IN A FREAKING CELL AND THROW AWAY THE KEY![/quote]

Why should my tax dollars be used to try these pieces of trash and then feed & "house" them for the rest of their lives? I say spend a fraction of that on a couple of bullets, and give them what they deserve right now.

I never said anything about feeding them. They'd be locked in the cell in some ancient prison basement, until they died of starvation. That was what I meant.

I wouldn't shoot them, that's too easy. Put them in a prison with inner-city inmates, people who molest and abuse children get tortured like crazy by all the gangsters and thieves who just needed to eat.

thats fucken terrible what they did. they should be sent to a fucken maximum security prison where they send mass murderers and rapists. i hope those fucken assholes rot in hell. i wanna pull out everyone of their teeth with pliers then smash every toe and finger they have with a hammer.

bread's done
Back