Whos getting Record of Agarest War Really Naughty LE?

Yeah, not getting that. Ar tonelico is about as risque as I get. I don't think the wife would think very highly of a boob-shaped mousepad showing up in the mail.

I'm more than likely going to pre-order this with some Game Stop credit I got from that 7/$50 deal. Still haven't pre-ordered Lost Planet 2 yet but I got credit at TRU & Blockbuster just waiting.

[quote name='nnthomas']Bought it.[/QUOTE]

Glad I'm not the only one honestly. lol. I saw this in the Video Game deals so why the hell not? My friends will be like "WTH IS THAT?!"

[quote name='Ziv']If Gamestop gets this , I'll preorder it.[/QUOTE]

Of course they will, although it might be semi hard to get after a short while, and you might get stuck with a dirty display copy if you don't pre-order it.

Does anyone know if this game is out in Japan yet and if so, what Famitsu rated the game? I just probably just look up the Japanese title on Gamefaqs and google it with Famitsu.

[quote name='freshzen']Of course they will, although it might be semi hard to get after a short while, and you might get stuck with a dirty display copy if you don't pre-order it.

Does anyone know if this game is out in Japan yet and if so, what Famitsu rated the game? I just probably just look up the Japanese title on Gamefaqs and google it with Famitsu.[/QUOTE]

lol. And yeah, this game is actually around two years old in Japan, not sure what it was rated though.

Actually I want the game. I already have one of those mouse pads lol. Yah, what can I say, I was a horny teenager who thought it was awesome. :p

I'm defiantly interested in limited edition considering it cost $60 with some solid swag compare to other mediocre limited edition items. Too bad this game is from the same makers of Cross Edge, which by the way is a terrible game due to really bad execution. The gameplay look like it have same moves/skill set/animation of Cross Edge in Strategy Rpg Isometric grid judging from youtube videos. If they re tune or refine the game mechanics, I will buy in it a heartbeat.

I'll probably buy it regardless of ratings it might get. It took awhile for Cross Edge to be on sale and I doubt I will get this on Goozex.

I'd be too embarrased to buy this at Gamestop, so Amazon it is.

I'm not a big SRPG guy (more of an RPG person), but I will enjoy the reaction I get when people see me playing it on my friends list.

I will actually use the pillow case and the mousepad too.

I got the game today. Holy shit! The box is freaking humongous. I was expected a Blazblue or Shin Megami Digital Saga box. I hate the softcover box. It is very easy to dent the box with the huge mouse pad. The mouse is bent in half just to fit inside the box. It is really hard to put the mouse back into the box.

I won't even bother touching the extras. It's not my sorta thing. I just want to play the game. It's going to be a bitch to ship that thing if I'm going to trade it or Goozex it.

Size comparison

Yeah! Mine came with two pillowcases! Sweet!

Also, that mouse pad is really booby. Lots of support to be had there.

Probably will never play the game.

I picked up my copy from Gamestop today. Was the only one to preorder the game from that specific store, manager was saying how he doesn't dare display the game, since the box is, well, kinda risqué.

I just ordered from Amazon today. Since I accumulated some Amazon credits, the game was only $30 so I figured what the hell?

Played like 30 minutes of it last night. The battle screen looks like a PS1 game. Tutorial seems kinda vague. It's also hard to read the text on an SDTV.

So far I'm enjoying it though.

[quote name='Chuplayer']Yeah! Mine came with two pillowcases! Sweet!

Probably will never play the game.[/QUOTE]
Two pillowcases! You got a lucky twin there!

Man, first generation was fun, but generation 2 was quite "meh". The third and fourth though were much better and offered some fun characters so far.

I'm stuck in first gen. There's a quest map where it doesn't seem like you can go anywhere. There's a treasure chest. Are you supposed to climb up the cliffs or something?

[quote name='2DMention']I'm stuck in first gen. There's a quest map where it doesn't seem like you can go anywhere. There's a treasure chest. Are you supposed to climb up the cliffs or something?[/QUOTE]

You can jump by hitting B. If you are talking about the forest quest at the start there's nothing actually you are supposed to do there other than find the exit, which I believe is straight up.

Events are forced battles and make the story go along, while quests are optional and the ideal place to level up your characters.

Wow that box is pretty risque. Especially the pic on the side of the girl eating a banana. You can baaarely tell it's a banana.

After careful consideration, I decided to flip the box around and display it on my shelf with the back of the box facing out.

[quote name='Puffa469']Wow that box is pretty risque. Especially the pic on the side of the girl eating a banana. You can baaarely tell it's a banana.

After careful consideration, I decided to flip the box around and display it on my shelf with the back of the box facing out.[/QUOTE]

It's weird how it's drawn with the criss-cross all over it. I think it's a sausage.

record-of-agarest-war-us.jpg

[quote name='Chuplayer']Yeah! Mine came with two pillowcases! Sweet!

Probably will never play the game.[/QUOTE]

God you're the creepiest fucking person.

Well, I'm @ another boss battle (the 2nd) on easy, and they're whipping my ass. One guy has a scythe, and the other guy has a gun, and they're doing big damage. I lost bad. I might've taken out some of my pt. members. Any tips?

I think your playing one of those event mission. If you knock out the guy with the gun, that battle is automatically over.

You should load up on several attack +100 items for your melee characters. You can get this by converting a hammer or long sword. The most common method to beat any boss is to have one tank in front line and take the majority of attacks. If he dies, it's ok, you can revive him. I found most of boss battles on hard mode I die or near die with one combo. You can even use that to your advantage by intentional hurting your characters to activate less 25% hp will power.

I remember in that battle I beat that stage in two turns. First turn, move as little as possible and link your characters and stand there. Revive or heal your fallen comrades. On second turn, AI will try to hurt you and shift their units towards you. You should unleash all your combos or attacks. You will eventually break their defense and beat them.

If you really have a hard time, you can try failure fusion. Every time you fuse an item there is a slight chance a fusion will fail and you will net a random item. I seen people got some really good items. You should fuse item that common and cost effective such as Long sword= Iron Sword + Horn of Devilkin. If you don't care about netting true path ending for first play through you can get Horn of Devilkin in Generation 1 - North Elralmalt Trail and iron sword is already available at your local shop. Stock up on several of these items then save your game. Now fuse your items and hope you get a failed fusion. If you didn't get a fail item or your desire item, just load your save.

That one's a sausage, but theres another pic on the other side of the box with a girl eating a fleshy colored banana.

[quote name='2DMention']It's weird how it's drawn with the criss-cross all over it. I think it's a sausage.

record-of-agarest-war-us.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I added this to my CAG game collection. As with all CE/LEs I put both reg and LE in my collection. The pictures are reversed. I don't think anyone else cares about this though. Just posting it up.

bread's done
Back