Who's going to win: Texas or Ohio State

My little sister passed up an opportunity to make something like 700-900 profit by selling a 10 yard line ticket to this game.

So Texas better goddamn win.

Plus, it's on my birthday, so they have better goddamn win X2.

I'm rooting for Ohio State because in my mind that will help Auburn's chances of moving up more.

And who is going to start the damn NCAA football thread this year? I've thought about doing it the past week but have been to lazy. C'mon!

[quote name='ispeshaled']Hook 'Em Horns![/quote]*points towards location*
Hell yeah, UT FTW.
Ohio State's gonna get their ass kicked.

Id rather see Ohio win because in the grand scheme of things Id like to see someone that could run the table and I dont think UT can.

[quote name='captainfrizo']While I hate both teams, I hate Ohio State a little more.
[/quote]

What he said, and TX is @ home.

Hmm this should be a good one. I think Ohio State should win this one. I think I however am going to be cheering for Texas as I almost consider them an honorary SEC team. They should join the SEC and get some competition besides Oklahoma and the occasional nonconference game.

[quote name='NoRain']Hmm this should be a good one. I think Ohio State should win this one. I think I however am going to be cheering for Texas as I almost consider them an honorary SEC team. They should join the SEC and get some competition besides Oklahoma and the occasional nonconference game.[/QUOTE]

what part of Mississippi are you from?

[quote name='munch']what part of Mississippi are you from?[/QUOTE]
I live near Jackson but I graduated from Southern Miss.

I like Texas but I don't know if they can do it without Vince Young. Plus I think they lost their start cornerback for this game too. So I say OSU is gonna win.

Bucks will win. Noone can cover those wideouts. The defense held north iowa to 10 points and they have for some reasaon one of the best running backs in the country. I know he had a really good game but still had them to 10 points. I think it will be close but troy smith is got it in him.

Being an Auburn fan.. either one puts Auburn in a good spot. I'm thinking Texas is going to win though...

However, I want Ohio State to win. I think Texas is the better team this year, and if they lose.. they're out of the top 5. If Ohio State gets beat later in the year... it's just Notre Dame and Auburn. Auburn would slaughter the Irish.. they get the championship. Finally, the SEC gets a little bit of respect.

Regardless though.. BCS=Buncha Chicken Shit. I'd rather see a playoff system of some sorts, but I won't get into that right now.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I go to OSU, so I hope they win, mainly because I don't want to see couches on fire at 13th and Chittenden if they lose.[/quote]

FIXED.

Go Bucks!

If UT wins, my neighborhood will probably have fireworks/gunshots fired/fires started.

If UT loses, my neighborhood will probably have overturned cars and even more fires started.

I think it'll be a good game but I'm not sure who will win.

Uh-oh. Guess who won?

[quote name='Michaellvortega']A Poll for what? Any sane person know Texas is going to win. It's like asking if the George Bush is going to be president tomorrow. Link[/quote]

osulogofb5.jpg

Anyone watch the game and get a little fucking tired of the announcers putting there lips on Colt McCoy's ass the WHOLE fuckING GAME!!!!! I mean he's done nothing in his career so far and you would have thought he was a Super Bowl MVP.
Didn't care who won, although I did wear a Texas shirt on Friday just to piss off all the other Ohio State fans at work. I live in Ohio and there is nothing worse than an obnoxious OSU fan.

[quote name='mmercer13']I live in Ohio and there is nothing worse than an obnoxious OSU fan.[/QUOTE]

actually.... an obnoxious michigan fan :D

It's funny my brother is a Michigan fan and my dad is an OSU fan and watching them go at it during the game is hilarious. I'm just like look at yourselves it's a stupid ass college game.

[quote name='Skylander7']Being an Auburn fan.. either one puts Auburn in a good spot. I'm thinking Texas is going to win though...

However, I want Ohio State to win. I think Texas is the better team this year, and if they lose.. they're out of the top 5. If Ohio State gets beat later in the year... it's just Notre Dame and Auburn. Auburn would slaughter the Irish.. they get the championship. Finally, the SEC gets a little bit of respect.

Regardless though.. BCS=Buncha Chicken Shit. I'd rather see a playoff system of some sorts, but I won't get into that right now.[/QUOTE]

Here here! The problem though, is that the SEC is going to get screwed again. Do not be surprised if this is the rankings tomorrow:

1: Ohio State
2: USC
3: Notre Dame
4: Texas
5: Auburn

I would not be shocked if that happend. It's bullshit, but whatever, that's what happens when no one has respect for you. It's a damn shame too. I think this years Auburn team is better than the 2004 squad.

[quote name='mmercer13']It's funny my brother is a Michigan fan and my dad is an OSU fan and watching them go at it during the game is hilarious. I'm just like look at yourselves it's a stupid ass college game.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='mmercer13']Anyone watch the game and get a little fucking tired of the announcers putting there lips on Colt McCoy's ass the WHOLE fuckING GAME!!!!! I mean he's done nothing in his career so far and you would have thought he was a Super Bowl MVP.
Didn't care who won, although I did wear a Texas shirt on Friday just to piss off all the other Ohio State fans at work. I live in Ohio and there is nothing worse than an obnoxious OSU fan.[/quote]

Couldn't agree with you more. I think McCoy has potential but he has certainly done nothing yet. 54 points against North Texas? Who cares...it was North Texas...

The Defense really lost the game for us there.

Now that we've lost...I hope Ohio takes it all to the national championship...and loses. At least that way we'll get into a better bowl game.

[quote name='munch']Here here! The problem though, is that the SEC is going to get screwed again. Do not be surprised if this is the rankings tomorrow:

1: Ohio State
2: USC
3: Notre Dame
4: Texas
5: Auburn

I would not be shocked if that happend. It's bullshit, but whatever, that's what happens when no one has respect for you. It's a damn shame too. I think this years Auburn team is better than the 2004 squad.[/quote]
I'd have to think that Texas would fall to the bottom of the Top 10 to be just above FSU, who barely beat Troy.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'd have to think that Texas would fall to the bottom of the Top 10 to be just above FSU, who barely beat Troy.[/QUOTE]

I was hoping Troy would win, just to give that piss poor town (it's about 30 minutes away from here) something to get excited about :)

Texas fell.. the AP has Auburn at 3, some polls have them below USC. It's fuckING bullshit. Auburn slaughtered Washington St (and they played well I thought).. I'd love to see Washington St beat USC. I mean, the USA Today poll as USC at #2, Auburn #4, and Alabama at fuckING 24???!!! They almost got their asses handed to them by Vanderbilt.

The thing that gets me though is compare Auburn's schedule to USC's, Notre Dame's, USC's, etc. Granted there are a couple of pushovers on there, but a perfect season through the SEC is hell compared to the PAC 10 or something. I don't understand why a bunch of snotfaced money grubbing douche bags like the PAC 10 get their salads tossed in the polls.. hell, the Washington St coach wouldn't even meet Tubberville (Auburn's head coach) at the middle of the field after the game.

Auburn is going to get fucked again.. I can feel it. LSU is this weekend, and that's going to be a hell of a game, and I hope they get slaughtered for their poor sportsmanship with late hits and shittalking from last year. Regardless though.. it's time for a playoff system, the SEC getting the respect it deserves, or both.

Plus.. I hope Alabama gets their heads out of their asses, plays perfect until Auburn.. and then get their asses handed to them for the 5th time in a row :) Then again, that's just the rivalry talking.

bread's done
Back