Who's got the best price on Pokemon: Fire Red & Leaf Green?

bjkrautk

CAGiversary!
I saw that Circuit City will be selling the game for $28 in it's first week on the shelves. That's the lowest price I've seen.

Does anyone know of a price that beats it?
(Inquiring Cheap Asses want to know. :wink: )

I'm interested in this too. No Frys near my house, and I'd like to pay less than $28.

Worst comes to worst, I'll stop by BB and get a GGC to use at CC when I buy it, but a solid $25 would be great.

Going to Best Buy .... to get a Gamer's Gift Card to use at Circuit City ... how does THAT work? CC matches compeditor coupons?

Anyone else torn about getting it? I kinda want it, if only to remember the old game. But wouldn't it be better to just play the old one for a while and go on with my life? Decisions, Decisions...

I'm still debating whether it's worth it or not. From what I've read I've heard it's basically the same game...(not that I was expecting much else)...and I DID love the first games...but I just don't know if I can justify getting one of these....and with all the games comming out I doubt I'll find time to play it either..

I heard that there is an extra stryline about 2/3 through. Oh, *spoiler*

Does EBGames have any deals?

That is the only local store that carries new releases, the other stores focus more on shitty Nickelodeon games.

[quote name='regisphilbi0']Anyone else torn about getting it? I kinda want it, if only to remember the old game. But wouldn't it be better to just play the old one for a while and go on with my life? Decisions, Decisions...[/quote]

I haven't played a Pokemon game since the original Blue and I'm unsure if I should get it too. My bro suggested that I'm better off getting Ruby or Sapphire but I still sorta want one of the remakes cause of the Wireless Adapter. Thing that sucks is you gotta act quick while the games are just out to get the best deals. Damn Pokemon titles never have a price drop.

Toys R us has the best deal of firered and greenleaf, I saw next weeks add while at work(i work at toys r us) and it has fire red or green leaf for 24.99 and plus you get a free Metal GBA SP protection case(9.99 value)

starts sep 12

I also am not sure if this warrants a purchase. Granted, Pokemon Red was once my lifeblood, but that was years ago. Anyone remember (or attend) those summer Pokemon Trainer Tours Nintendo had at several malls? I went to three and won each tournament I was in. I got to play some woman who worked at Nintendo on a big screen tv. Sweet!

[quote name='ChrisXE']Toys R us has the best deal of firered and greenleaf, I saw next weeks add while at work(i work at toys r us) and it has fire red or green leaf for 24.99 and plus you get a free Metal GBA SP protection case(9.99 value)

starts sep 12[/quote]

At my TRU, the SP case promo was already posted even though they didn't have FR/LG yet (delayed due to hurricanes). I was able confirm that I could stack the pocket guide (for preorder) and the case promo. May be YMMV though. Didn't confirm the price but I'll be trying to PM Fry's price of $23.88 when they hit TRU (tonight or tomorrow?).

BestBuy has it for 27.99 use GGC and you can get it for $22.99

Edit oops, it was CC that had it for that price. NVM. Maybe next week BB will have a good sale price.

If you wait until Sunday, BestBuy has the two games for $25, so use a GGC and get either FireRed or LeafGreen for $20 solid.

bread's done
Back