WhOTT are you having for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='tiredfornow']Thanks, mank. I think TrueShare is working, although there's no progress bar, and its a 2.71gb zip file. :|[/QUOTE]

Worst case, use Winrar to split the zip file into two parts that are

[quote name='corrosivefrost']i'm surprised you weren't nailed in the great wubb rage of '08 (or was it '09?)[/QUOTE]

My abilities were removed, but I pointed out that I've never tagged anything, and they were suddenly restored.

[quote name='chika']do people actually look at tags? Who the fuck still has tagging abilities aside from me and lulu?

Edit- lol tags were changed![/quote]

:cool:

Hmm, they might have a dual core emachines 15 inch notebook with a 250gb hard drive and 3 gb of ram at walmart this weekend. :whistle2:k

[quote name='lordwow']:whee:[/QUOTE]

Hey Lordwow, you want to join me in one of the D&D sessions. They provide characters. ROFL.

[quote name='darthbudge']Don't ever buy emachines.[/QUOTE]

I thought that too but I've heard emachines are now asus.

Rofl. I just noticed the gaming community conference is at the same time as the keynote. This man must be heartbroken.

Sent in my housing deposit to UF and just got an email about orientation.

Feels pretty serious, now. *chompin' on fingernails*

I hated orientation. You get to know the campus, but you literally walk through the entire thing most of the time and it's a bit of a bitch if you are on a big campus. I went to a HSC orientation (even though I ended up not going there) and their campus is really spread out and it's a lot of farm land.

Had some oatmeal with sugar.

Thought about who should play Captain America in his new movie, but are there any actors that can play seemingly weak as Steve, and freakin' awesome as the Cap?

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Had some oatmeal with sugar.

Thought about who should play Captain America in his new movie, but are there any actors that can play seemingly weak as Steve, and freakin' awesome as the Cap?[/QUOTE]

If he wasn't older I'd say Ed Norton. But a young Ed Norton would make a great Cap.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']Had some oatmeal with sugar.

Thought about who should play Captain America in his new movie, but are there any actors that can play seemingly weak as Steve, and freakin' awesome as the Cap?[/QUOTE]

Trying my hardest...

I think I got my Pax schedule down.

Friday

2:00 - Doors Open
3 to 4 - Keynote
4 to 5 - Design an RPG
6 to 7 - Nvidia Game Demos
7 to 11 - D&D Undermountain

Saturday
Blueberry Muffin Top Breakfast
11 to 3 - D&D Dark Sun
3 to 4 - Major Nelson Snorts Coke Off Wombat's Ass
4 to 5 - Naughty Dog Live
5:30 to 6:30 - PoP
7 to 8 - Big Huge Games Panel
8:30 to 9:30 - Joystiq Podcast

Sunday
10 to 11 - Rock Band Devs
11:30 to 12:30 - Xbox Live Enforcement: These N#*&$'s Be Crazy.
Catch anythign on the floor that I missed before they close.

I've been watching the women's hockey final for 10 minutes and have yet to see someone get checked. This is ridiculous.

Anyone going to get Bad Company 2? The 20 dollar credit is calling me. I don't have too high of hopes for the game, but I would like to find a decent shooter to play.

I wish Dice would just make BF3. They need to stop fucking with the console market and just make the fucking Battlefield game I have been waiting for them to make.

[quote name='Trakan']
Why the fuck do game companies like EA keep giving pre-order bonuses to Gamestop and then bitch about not getting the cut on used games? I understand that Gamestop is a juggernaut but doing that definitely isn't helping your situation.[/QUOTE]

To keep the peace.

I just bought a fairly cool tobacco smoking pipe off of Etsy. I look forward to using it when it comes in next week before seeing Alice in Wonderland.

[quote name='Liquid 2']You're not addicted enough to handle a pipe. You're just going to cough like a motherfucker and get so buzzed you'll feel sick.[/QUOTE]

It's for tomatoes. I quit cigs (for the most part) a couple months ago.

I think DarthPuma is confusing anti drug with anti people who think talking about all of the drugs they do at every possible opportunity makes them exponentially more awesome.

As commonly known as attention whores.

DarthPuma really just doesn't like you.

I find it funny that you, who hates myself and my attention whoring so much, gives me infinitely more attention than everyone else. If you think I thrive on attention so much then quit fucking feeding me and click that little ignore button. Really, I won't mind.

9pq7av.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back