Why are buyers on Amazon so finicky?

killercane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I have over a 1000 ratings on the bay for 99% satisfaction yet constantly hover from 87-95% satisfaction on Amazon. Has anyone else noticed Amazon buyers are far more finicky and ridiculous than ebay? For example, if you sell a DS game cart only, I have had buyers on Amazon give a neutral rating because there was no case and cover art. I mean, what the hey? The listing is for cart only! Not to mention you only get 10% of buyers to leave feedback anyways (which means you are far more likely to get negatives than all the positives). Anyone else noticed this?

It's probably just people that are not paying attention to the description of the listing to notice that it says cart only. You're also listing it as acceptable condition too, right? Since that's cart only games are supposed to be listed under.

I've noticed it too. I've sold hundreds of items on ebay and have never been negged or had a claim filed against me. I've been very fortunate that I've only dealt with 3 maybe 4 problem buyers.

But on Amazon, oh man, it's like the buyers I've had problems with just randomly pick a seller for whatever it is they're buying used and don't bother to read the comments section.

Here's a good example. I recently sold an mp3 player in which I stated very clearly that the only things included in the deal were the player itself and the usb cable. Well two weeks after it was delivered an A-Z claim is filed against. I'll just quote the message this guy sent me, "COME NO HEADPHONES. NOT RECEIVED WITH MY ARTICLE HEADPHONES."

Yup, this guy doesn't read or write in english, and beacuse he cant read the comments section, he's bombarding me with the same message over and over again
Now mind you I've sent him a message in both english and spanish(he has a spanish name) stating that earbuds were never included in the bundle but that I would send him a pair, but that hasn't stopped this guy from sending the same thing every timer he sends me a message.

bread's done
Back