Why are fat people fat?

[quote name='6669']You'd be surprised how far some of us will go ;)[/QUOTE]

You'd be surprised how far out of the context that sentence could be taken. ;)

[quote name='jPoD']It's sweetened. I drink mostly Turkey Hill green tea and sometimes AriZona iced tea.[/QUOTE]

Check the labels for sugar and calories. They might be just as bad since they are sweetened.

I don't mean to beat a dead horse but I feel the urge to post in this topic...

To answer the proposed question only one word is needed.
Lifestyle.

And to all the skinny people who think they eat "a lot":
You don't.

[quote name='Icen']I don't mean to beat a dead horse but I feel the urge to post in this topic...

To answer the proposed question only one word is needed.
Lifestyle.

And to all the skinny people who think they eat "a lot":
You don't.[/quote]

Sorry bout reviving this topic but that comment is not true at all, one of the people i used to talk too(ex-friend) eats pizza and mcdonalds at leat 5 times a week each and he still weighs about 110 is hes lucky

Ya know, when I saw the name of the OP I though, "Hey, isn't he that dumbass n00b on put on my ignore list?" I was right.

Oh, and fat people are fat because they may have a genetic reason or they eat too much and don't exercise enough.

[quote name='evanft']Ya know, when I saw the name of the OP I though, "Hey, isn't he that dumbass n00b on put on my ignore list?" I was right.[/quote]
How could you tell? There're so many of them joining lately, I can't even tell the difference between them anymore.

[quote name='evanft']Ya know, when I saw the name of the OP I though, "Hey, isn't he that dumbass n00b on put on my ignore list?" I was right.

Oh, and fat people are fat because they may have a genetic reason or they eat too much and don't exercise enough.[/quote]
Why ignore me?I'm not that stupid, and i do make half-right posts.Yeah the posts in the ps3 whatever thread was a little stupid but i honeztly do feel the 360 is not much of a step up from the current gen systems.(I dont know much bout the hardware inside the 360, so if thats the difference i'm sorry)

[quote name='thespillcanvas']How could you tell? There're so many of them joining lately, I can't even tell the difference between them anymore.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just recognized the name.

bread's done
Back