Why buy a PSP from the store when you can go to the nearest..vending machine!?

Tha Xecutioner

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.popgadget.net/2006/06/how_many_quarte.php

People who live in Atlanta, Boulder, and Santa Rosa now have the ability to actually purchase a PSP as well as other items such as mp3 players to blank DVDs to accessories like headphones to games and movies from a vending machine in malls! Say goodbye to gumball machines and say hello to Sony Access.

sonyaccess.jpg

No, I wish I were making this up..

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Jesus H Christ! Whats next, Adderall and Ritalin vending machines in schools?[/QUOTE]

one can only hope...

Santa Rosa, California?

wow, thats really random. it would be fun to see something get stuck on the way down like regular vending machines :)

[quote name='asianxcore']Santa Rosa, California?

wow, thats really random. it would be fun to see something get stuck on the way down like regular vending machines :)[/quote]
Then you would really see a guy bashing on the machine.

There's enough punching and kicking when that 50¢ candy bar fails to fall down. Imagine the onslaught this maching is going to receive. ;)

There's a vending machine in my local mall that's similar to that, but it sells iPods and iPod accessories. I doubt anyone has purchased something from it though.

Well is there someone to help you in case something gets stuck? I can't believe that there's not at least one Sony person around the thing to help/annoy you during this whole operation.

Hmm, seems like a good way to turn stolen credit cards into profit. I wonder if this thing takes your picture whenever you buy something.

[quote name='Bezerker']Hmm, seems like a good way to turn stolen credit cards into profit. I wonder if this thing takes your picture whenever you buy something.[/QUOTE]

or you can tell your underage children.

Run to the mail and pick up 4 PSP players then say

"i never gave them permission to use my card so i dont have to pay the 800 bucks"

im sure there is a limit or something that would stop someone from doing this

[quote name='Bezerker']Hmm, seems like a good way to turn stolen credit cards into profit. I wonder if this thing takes your picture whenever you buy something.[/QUOTE]
You don't need to show ID anyway, someone could just as easily go into a regular store like EB Games and use a stolen credit card just as easy...

bread's done
Back