Why cant I find an 80 gb ps3?

stmiller13

CAGiversary!
I have been looking for the last couple of weeks for an 80 GB PS3 system. I can find the 40GB with Spiderman Blu_ray without a problem, however the 80 gb seems to escape me. No one knows when they will receive one or cant really recall the last time they had one. I am assuming Sony is coming out with a new setup either larger than 80GB or an 80Gb with a new price perhaps??? Anyone out there know, I would like to pick up an 80Gb but willing to wait if a new one is around the corner thanks in advance.

The new 80gb bundle pack with Metal Gear 4 and Dual Shock 3 should be out in June alongside MGS4. Helluva deal since they didn't raise the price for it (It'll still be $499)

There's a new $499 80GB bundle coming with Metal Gear Solid 4 and the DualShock3 rumble controller in mid-June. Sony is not replenishing the Motorstorm bundle stock, which is why you've had trouble finding it. You might try Kmart - the Sunday ad here advertised with 80GB Motorstorm bundle for $499 with free choice of game (Folklore, Lair, and 2 others I can't recall now).

Thanks for the quick responses, perhaps i will hold off until June then and get the 80gb with metal Gear solid included for $499?!? Did I read that right, that sounds like a damn good deal.

[quote name='hysterisch']The new 80gb bundle pack with Metal Gear 4 and Dual Shock 3 should be out in June alongside MGS4. Helluva deal since they didn't raise the price for it (It'll still be $499)[/quote]

will it be able to play ps1/ps2 games ?

bread's done
Back