Why can't my PSN Cards add the funds to wallet?

RoganSarine

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I bought 2 PSN cards because I thought I'd be faster and easier than credit card considering I was right there... But everytime I try to add the funds to my wallet it says "Unable to add funds".

What the HELL?

I was going to suggest how the PSN was probably down and experiencing problems...but it probably wouldn't have made sense.

Are you adding it through the PS3, or through Your Account on playstation.com? OR, has the issue been resolved?

Where did you get the cards? Are they pre-loaded 20/50$ cards that are an actual scratch off code or were they loaded amounts from future shop? I have heard of issues with the futureshop ones where they amount does not get loaded onto the card properly. I suggest opening a support ticket with sony.

Yeah... I was actually from 7-11 because it's closer. They didn't load the amount properly... phoned Sony and they told me I had to fax them a copy of the cards.

Fortunately, I went back down to 7-11 and basically just said fix it, or give me a refund and I'll use my credit card. They knew how to fix it, so they just reloaded it.

bread's done
Back