Why do people respect and cry about Sean Taylor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameDude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
He was a football player for the Redskins with a criminal record who recently died.

When troops die fighting for their country, you don't see a football stadium with people paying their respects.

Proud to be an American!

i guess the moments of silences at schools, god bless americas at yankee stadium, and yellow ribbons on cars mean nothing?

gimme a break

[quote name='GameDude']He was a football player for the Redskins with a criminal record who recently died.

When troops die fighting for their country, you don't see a football stadium with people paying their respects.

Proud to be an American![/QUOTE]
So if he didn't have a criminal record, would it be okay with you then?

[quote name='GameDude']He was a football player for the Redskins with a criminal record who recently died.

Proud to be an American![/QUOTE]

You sir, are a mindless Arse.

[quote name='omgu8myrice']i guess the moments of silences at schools, god bless americas at yankee stadium, and yellow ribbons on cars mean nothing?
[/QUOTE]
Yes?

Maybe it has something to do with the fact he was only 24, just had a daughter, and had just turned his life around? But your right OP why should a FOOTBALL stadium full of FOOTBALL fans respect the passing of a FOOTBALL player?

[quote name='E_G_Man']Maybe it has something to do with the fact he was only 24, just had a daughter, and had just turned his life around? But your right OP why should a FOOTBALL stadium full of FOOTBALL fans respect the passing of a FOOTBALL player?[/quote]

i couldn't have said it better myself

Soldiers don't have to die to get respect from their citizens.

They get it by doing their job every day.

060917-F-0000S-006.JPG

But I'm sure lots of people serving right now paid their respects to Taylor, as they should. They're fighting to protect peoples' lives and freedom... even people you don't think are worthy of that protection.

PH2005060500051.jpg

r.i.p.

so people with criminal records do not deserved to be mourned over? give me a break buddy, except if that criminal record consist of bein a Murderer or going to Toys R Us just for "Im here for the kids" then yes they deserve no pity or even a shed of a tear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back