Why do you OTT? nsfw - most likely

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JolietJake']Nah, just posting instructions for Brak the next time he's constipated.[/quote]

The boy in the pic could be brak. Look at his clothes and that look on his face. Very noir.

[quote name='dcfox']The boy in the pic could be brak. Look at his clothes and that look on his face. Very noir.[/QUOTE]

And it's black and white.

No Fedora or Mint Mojito though hmm...

[quote name='seanr1221']Wolve, I shipped out your power brick today through UPS.[/quote]

Thanks mang, did you still want LOTR Conquest after hearing the reviews for it?

[quote name='seanr1221']I'll pm you about that when I can get to a computer ;)

Sorry for taking so long though. School started up this week.[/quote]

Its not like I don't have enough 360s with power bricks. ;) I appreciate it though.

Don't get your hopes up, Rocko. Liquidation sales are godawful. They raise everything to MSRP and start with like 10% off. By the time they get to 50% off all that's left is trash.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Brak can be the grip.....

....heh heh heh heh heh...get it?[/quote]
This joke went waaay over my head.

My credit union is selling a repossessed 2002 Cavalier for $3,000. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Brak']My credit union is selling a repossessed 2002 Cavalier for $3,000. :whistle2:k[/quote]
Sounds like a steal. The drugs in the trunk are worth at least that much.

[quote name='Brak']My credit union is selling a repossessed 2002 Cavalier for $3,000. :whistle2:k[/quote]
I had an '03 Cavalier - solid little car, good on gas. They don't hold resale for shit though.

TMK and Chuplayer are competing for best blog ever.

Is Chuplayer a guy or a girl? I thought it was a girl, which made those blog posts a very slight bit less creepy. But then the comments in the masturbation thread, seem to state that it is a guy...

For Brak.

noiriy0.jpg

I have been meaning to go to my grandparents house to take them this picture of their great grandsons that my brother sent (to me for some reason :whistle2:?). I have been doing everything in my power to not go outside since it's been colder than cold lately, but I feel kind of bad about it.

[quote name='darthbudge']Is Chuplayer a guy or a girl? I thought it was a girl, which made those blog posts a very slight bit less creepy. But then the comments in the masturbation thread, seem to state that it is a guy...[/QUOTE]
guy. enlightening, huh?

I'm Re-watching LOST Season 4 on Blu-ray.

I'm convinced of 3 things.

1. Jack is the stupidest man alive.

2. Jack starts crying at the drop of a hat

3. Kate is a whore.

I could never get into Lost. It's entertaining at first, but then it just becomes ridiculously stupid. The one that really gets me is the new ad for the next season or whatever. "They finally got off the island, but now.........'We gotta go back!' *DUN DUN DUN*"

Got my fifth call from Comcast just about 30 minutes ago (they started at 8am this morning) to pay my bill. They called me throughout the day yesterday, and I finally had enough. I called, checked the autromated system that my balance was zero and then went off on a CSR. (Well...didn't really go off, it wasn't his fault.) I told him that I was trying to sleep in, and it was recorded call so that I couldn't get a CSR to straighten things out.

He said that he'd make a note on my account that balance is paid up. I told him that if I get another call I'd be calling back in a far less pleasant mood.

(My justification: I want to make sure that they don't have another account where someone is using my number. That happened with AT&T once where a deadbeat didn't pay their bill and they started calling my phone. When I told them they had the wrong number the AT&T CSR accused me of lying about who I was. That was one of the reasons I dropped my AT&T DSL...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back