Why does Disney keep sending me Disney Pixar Cars Die Cast Blu-ray Lightening McQueen

wiidsmoker: why would you not offer them to a fellow cager before putting them on ebay? there are some people here want them and are not able to get them and you were fortunate enough to receive 9 of them in total and you just put 4 up on ebay. wow nice sense of community.

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']if u read, i still have 5 more remaining, who knows what i'm going to do with them...wow nice sense of community[/quote]

...I want one :cry:

[quote name='Animal7390']wiidsmoker: why would you not offer them to a fellow cager before putting them on ebay? there are some people here want them and are not able to get them and you were fortunate enough to receive 9 of them in total and you just put 4 up on ebay. wow nice sense of community.[/quote]

I'm not going to lie, I want one. But I wouldn't think of asking someone to give me one, or sell me one. Whatever Wiidsmoker, and the others want to do with them is there bussiness.

I won't lie, if I had them, and they were going for a high price on Ebay, i'd ebay them, even if I didn't need the money..

What I'm trying to say guys, is that I'm not mad, but dissapointed I didn't get one; but life goes on. Don't be mad if you are, at the people who got extras of them, be mad at Disney for the disfunctional operations

[quote name='MrDubbs']I'm not going to lie, I want one. But I wouldn't think of asking someone to give me one, or sell me one.[/quote]

You wouldn't think of asking someone to sell you one? Are you a communist? :lol:

bread's done
Back