Why I love CAG

TMStar

CAGiversary!
I have saved hundred because of my fellow cheap asses, and will continue to save a metric fuck ton of money. I just wanted to say thanks to Cheapy D, and the rest of the CAG crew.

[quote name='moneyman122']+1 CAG is great I see you joined in oct of 03 nice bro.

You have probably saved thousands[/QUOTE]

Here's the greatest deal you'll ever see: punctuation is free.

Yeah I agree I have saved so much money thansk to all these cool azz bros on CAG man this is like the best community ever and who gives a shit about poverty and shit when you can just game all the time like SWAG BITCH CHECK DAT GAMESCORE third world countrys can kiss my sack sometimes my mom comes in and tells me not to spend all of my allowance on all of these games but I am just like BITCH fuck you but not really because she would ground me and take away all of the games I spend so much on because I am a CAG and we know all of the best deals and we gettin paid cash money to take these games off deez bitchs hands mayne if you know what I'm sayin bro fuck yeah CAG is the best and I love material things so much I have to express me gratitude to each and every one of you YOU GUYS fuckIN ROCK I AM SO MIRIN :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

That was so painful to write.

bread's done
Back