Why is Fuzion Frenzy selling for $48 with 20 bids on ebay?

i'm going to BB and pick a copy up for 15 bucks and sell it, maybe.

but still, i got my copy for 10 bucks a year and half ago long before it became a PH.

Ironically, a friend of mine was looking for this game and couldn't find it at the local EB or Gamestop. He almost gave up until he went to Best Buy and found it there. Its a fun game with 4 people but I had no idea it was stirring up a demand.

I paid $50 for it when I got my xbox on launch day. Well worth it. Me and my friends have probably but in 500 hours on it.

It's been a PH for quite some time now, which therefore means that there is a pretty good supply of them out there oh I don't know 400000 to about 550000 copies of this game out there in stores and in wherehouses proabably. This Ebay auctions makes no sense what so ever. My BB has like 10 of them just out there in the rungs as well as my Fry's having somwhere between 5 to 15 of them.

when its over, someone should look at the bid history on the item and offer to sell a copy to those who were willing to pay over $30 for it...just a nice way to make a little bit of money if you're interested

Huh, based on the completed auctions, this one seems to be a random occurence. I'd agree with trust, trying contacting those losing bidders to see if they're willing to buy.

bread's done
Back