Why is it so hard to find link between worlds 3ds

Austinosu

CAGiversary!
I looked on Amazon as well as Best Buy and just can't find the game within the normal price range.

On Amazon they have ones for 34 plus shipping and Best Buy it's still out of stock. They offer a used one that is nowhere near me as well as the digital download for 40. Has anyone found this around the 32 price point or do I need to wait for BB to restock?

Hopefully Big N will wise up and reprint this, star fox 3d and kid icarus. I have LBW but the other two would be nice additions. BUT big n doesn't alwasy care about making easy money. ex 1. nes classic

I looked on Amazon as well as Best Buy and just can't find the game within the normal price range.

On Amazon they have ones for 34 plus shipping and Best Buy it's still out of stock. They offer a used one that is nowhere near me as well as the digital download for 40. Has anyone found this around the 32 price point or do I need to wait for BB to restock?
Because Nintendo doesn't care. They prefer to let their loyal fans fight over the last few scraps, rather than print enough copies to satisfy demand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because Nintendo doesn't care. They prefer to let their loyal fans fight over the last few scraps, rather than print enough copies to satisfy demand.
Actually, it has much more to do with Nintendo wanting you to buy their games DIGITALLY. With Switch, I expect Nintendo to do low print runs of their physical games, and almost definitely not do reprints until MUCH later in the cycle. All of this will be to drive players to digital.

Of course, this raises the storage issue for the Switch ...

Ninteno is about to be a third party developer.

I wouldn't be surprised if the switch is the last Nintendo console.

bread's done
Back