Why not have a TV deal thread?

ntmonster

CAG Veteran
Has any thought been given about having a separate TV deal thread?

I am looking to buy another one, but there aren't a lot of posts here. I would think with many people still upgrading TVs now-a-days, there would be a lot of gamers looking for deals on TVs.

Just my two cents.

good idea

some how-to guides would be a good start
and where-to buy from (good return policies, great warranties)

I mentioned this in one of the threads recently as well. I am tired of trying to help explain some of the misconceptions people have on hdtv's. Honestly, if putting together this info it would be easier to just provide links to the appropriate threads at the avsforums. The tv deals thread someone should just start one and rip the deals posted on sd's since someone is always doing that to are better gaming deals. I post many things I see on sd's on cag so people here know. Usually it tends to be br deals or tv/laptop deal questions and I just give a quick link to the better deals I find at the other site.

I've posted about 4 or 5 HD TV threads since joining at the start of last month. Most of these have been tv/xbox deals from a retailer like Circuit City, and some have been lone tv deals.

I think having a tv thread goes hand in hand with console deals, really.

Maybe having one stickied thread specifically to discuss HDTV issues is the best solution. I believe we already have enough sub-threads.

bread's done
Back