Why the Xbox360 is bad for the gaming industry (video)

While I think some of your complaints were more valid than others, overall I think the video does a good job of capturing actual problems with the 360 in a reasonable manner. Even as someone who considers the 360 to be my main console, I completely agreed with most of your points.

The only thing I really disagree on is the fact that the 360 got a lot of games that were previously supposed to be PS3 exclusive. I personally think that more multiplatform games is a good thing because it means less people get left out and more people can play the game.

[quote name='ihadFG']While I think some of your complaints were more valid than others, overall I think the video does a good job of capturing actual problems with the 360 in a reasonable manner. Even as someone who considers the 360 to be my main console, I completely agreed with most of your points.

The only thing I really disagree on is the fact that the 360 got a lot of games that were previously supposed to be PS3 exclusive. I personally think that more multiplatform games is a good thing because it means less people get left out and more people can play the game.[/QUOTE]

Oh I agree. What I don't agree with is the moneyhats and intentional botches( Red Dead, Black Ops).

bread's done
Back