Why Was Omni99 Banned?

kraftwerks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
If there's some behind the scenes stuff that management doesn't think the general populace needs to know, that's fine. But it seems like Omni should at least be told why. 

Thanks.

I am in and out of a kidney stone pain haze since last Tuesday. I don’t have any info on this. Sorry!

Oof, I've passed a couple of stones over the years. If this is your first, all I can tell you is that the pain goes away immediately once it finally passes. 

It was quite shocking to be curled in the fetal position, sweating and swearing, due to the pain one second and completely fine the next. 

I'm not sure of the reason behind his ban. Can't find any reports on him. Maybe something trade related?

I mean, I get it if the dude is a scammy spammy brand new alt account or something, but established and known people just disappearing without even the mods knowing why? Unacceptable.

Excellent. Glad to hear our moderation team isn't around to moderate. You'd never tell by the state of this place.

So since no one knows who banned him or why he was banned, can he please be reinstated? 

It's been a month; it's the right thing to do.

bread's done
Back