Why we cant get WII......

I can't believe these are going for that much. I bought mine from Ebay. I spent 375.00 for the System and Zelda with overnight shipping. Man 450.00 + for just the system is nuts.

I'm sure the price will go up even further as we get closer to Christmas.

I like how the manager's name is on that receipt. Someone should call.....:)

God, I hope Nintendo keeps pumping out systems so chumps like that can't get a dime over retail.

Wow where I live theres Nintendo Wii's lying all over the place. I should buy them all and sell them >)

[quote name='Spades22']Wow where I live theres Nintendo Wii's lying all over the place. I should buy them all and sell them >)[/QUOTE]

Be a Santa, buy them for the CAGS here who can't get them :)

[quote name='Spades22']Wow where I live theres Nintendo Wii's lying all over the place. I should buy them all and sell them >)[/QUOTE]
bs

i live in B.C (canada)and cant find one anywhere! and our tax here is 13% so 8.5 is not bad at all. where exactly in canada do you live spade?

I just sent an email to Lee Scott (the CEO of Wal Mart) with a copy of the receipt from Ebay asking how he was planning on holding this particular store (#0209) accountable for their actions.

[quote name='swissx1']http://cgi.ebay.com/NINTENDO-WII-GA...9QQihZ014QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is why we cant get systems. This mangager should be fired for allowing one person to purchase 10 systems. It is a shame. Take a look at that Walmart receipt. I can see letting them buy two but 10, no way. I have no problem with them ebaying them. Just a problem in allow a person to purchase 10 at a time.[/QUOTE]

Stores only care about the bottom line. It dosen't matter if one person buys 10 or 10 people buy 1.

And why are you calling the manager / the CEO of Wal-Mart? They honestly don't give a shit. They got their money for the systems.

[quote name='Roufuss']Stores only care about the bottom line. It dosen't matter if one person buys 10 or 10 people buy 1.

And why are you calling the manager / the CEO of Wal-Mart? They honestly don't give a shit. They got their money for the systems.[/QUOTE]

My grip is only that things are not fair and equal. They said one per person and they let this person buy ten. I understand it is about the bottom line, but if you say one thing and do another that is something else. Where I live at the walmart only let you purchase one at a time. They would not even purchase a system for the guy behind you. This looks like an inside or an employee purchase.

[quote name='Roufuss']Stores only care about the bottom line. It dosen't matter if one person buys 10 or 10 people buy 1.

And why are you calling the manager / the CEO of Wal-Mart? They honestly don't give a shit. They got their money for the systems.[/quote]

You know it's funny, but if you ever worked retail you would know the reason stores "bundle" these items is that after shipping, these consoles cost them exactly what they sell them for. So I would believe a manager or CEO would be highly pissed because they lost the chance for revenue due the fact the this person sine they bought zero games Wal-Mart didn't make ONE RED CENT. So you figure retailers are posting that most people are buying 3 games for the Wii. So, 150 x 10 game systems and that store just lost 1500.00 in revenue. For a store like Wal Mart that sells so close to it's bottom line it's a huge deal.

bread's done
Back