Why you are in the friendzone

budsmoka

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
1275677052589.png

most guys stay in the friends zone because they dont treat chicks like shit. women nowdays dont seem like they want a good man they want a project some rough guy they can shape and mold into what they think he should be. be an asshole and the tang will rain down upon you.

[quote name='lokizz']most guys stay in the friends zone because they dont treat chicks like shit. women nowdays dont seem like they want a good man they want a project some rough guy they can shape and mold into what they think he should be. be an asshole and the tang will rain down upon you.[/QUOTE]

No they want a guy with confidence, a guy thats not afraid to make a move and let his intentions be known. Stop thinking that being a doormat entities you to a relationship.

There's some nuggets of truth hidden in her soliloquy.

EDIT: Not that I'm not agreeing with the douchebag posting above me. But there are a few nuggets of truth there.

That cartoon is missing the last square where John punches her in the face and reasserts his primal instincts.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']That cartoon is missing the last square where John punches her in the face and reasserts his primal instincts.[/QUOTE]

hahahahah

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']That cartoon is missing the last square where John punches her in the face and reasserts his primal instincts.[/QUOTE]

And then he demands a sandwich. :applause:

[quote name='budsmoka']No they want a guy with confidence, a guy thats not afraid to make a move and let his intentions be known. Stop thinking that being a doormat entities you to a relationship.[/QUOTE]

This. Don't beat around the bush. Make your intentions clear and she'll let you know whether she agrees or not. Treating her like shit is going to make her run, I guarantee it.

[quote name='Access_Denied']This. Don't beat around the bush. Make your intentions clear and she'll let you know whether she agrees or not. Treating her like shit is going to make her run, I guarantee it.[/QUOTE]

Well again that all requires confidence, something a lot of guys lack for whatever reason. I blame our mothers and the media. They make us think you should buy a girl flowers on a first date when in reality it sends them running for the hills.

Me: "Hey, wanna go out on a date?"
Her: "I have a boyfriend."
Me: "Yeah, well he's not invited."
Her: "Asshole."

Wow, you started an entire thread to house a random MSpaint comic you found on the internet! Great job, OP! You're on your way to CAG Superstardom.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Me: "Hey, wanna go out on a date?"
Her: "Asshole."[/QUOTE]

lmao.

"I gotta man"

"How long you had that problem?"

So when your man don't treat ya like he use ta, I kick in like a turbo boosta.

Actually, I think that would work. That line is still awesome, lol.

There is no one way to do things with girls you actually have to assess each situation. You also have to highlight your strengths. For me it was humor but self confidence never hurts

Well you have to make it known what you want. If you act like a friend and never make any type of advances guess what shes gonna freindzone you. Guys get so obsessed over one girl its kind of sad. Cocky and funny usually works for me since its who I am.

[quote name='budsmoka']No they want a guy with confidence, a guy thats not afraid to make a move and let his intentions be known. Stop thinking that being a doormat entities you to a relationship.[/QUOTE]
Yea basically right. If you DON'T want to be "just a friend", then you have to show your intent. If she is not interested, shrug it off and move on. But there is nothing wrong with just being friends, that way she'll introduce you to her friends and you can take her out with you making you look more appealing to other women.

And I didn't read the long ass comic...

[quote name='budsmoka']Well you have to make it known what you want. If you act like a friend and never make any type of advances guess what shes gonna freindzone you. Guys get so obsessed over one girl its kind of sad. Cocky and funny usually works for me since its who I am.[/QUOTE]

Naturally...

I've gotten further unknowingly treating women like a dick, rather than proactively courting someone. It's all about the challenge. The groveling, obsequious, pale, paunchy doormats I've seen in relationships are inevitably deserted for something more adventurous. At least in most, immature, twenty-something relationships. And of course it's dependent upon the female. With the above I'm referencing how to treat the prototypical a-cultural, Sex and the City, Notebook, car-dancing, Debs dress, Ugg Boot, Denali Jacket, attractive state college female.

Fat girls, and truly intelligent girls are a different story.

Oh lawd, I know someone that fits this perfectly. An absolute coward in person. But then he comes on the internet to act like the biggest jackass you've ever met in your life. I'm having flashbacks of his blog and posts of hilarious suicidal cries for attention, which he deleted finally because he must have realized how absolutely absurd he sounded.

[quote name='budsmoka']No they want a guy with confidence, a guy thats not afraid to make a move and let his intentions be known. Stop thinking that being a doormat entities you to a relationship.[/QUOTE]My 2 cents on the subject: While I don't disagree with this sentiment in real life, I don't think it applies to the comic in the OP. Here's why- in the first panel, the guy asks her out. In the 3rd panel, he tells her he loves her and wants to be with her. That strikes me as confidence, and letting his intentions be known. Her reaction to this is to tear him a new one, finishing up by saying "the only thing your introversion says to me is that you are trying to appear timid, shy, and misunderstood, when in reality, your reluctance to take some control over your life and your tendency to whine and feign depression when things don't go your way makes me think of you as nothing more than a selfish, cowardly prick." Meanwhile, she hooked up with this other guy, Jason, three days ago because he was sitting by himself on a park bench, "looking lonely". Ummmm.....

I think the real message this comic strip is trying to impart is "women don't know what they want".

Here's how you guys do it- fuck what us girls might or might not want. Be yourself, be happy with who you are, and speak up if you happen to like the girl. If she's game, great. If she's not- it probably wouldn't have worked, go back to enjoying your life.

Don't work yourself up into knots over a specific girl you can't get to look at you- there's going to be a girl you won't have to jump through hoops to get.

I wouldn't say 'asshole', I'd laugh. I'd still turn him down, but I'd get a big kick out of the line.

There are some definite truths tucked away in this topic here, they just aren't truths in every case presented. I agree with what our DuelLadyS says first and foremost, just be yourself and be straightforward. There is no point in being anyone different, as once you revert to your normal self there could be some unexpected disappointment from that girl learning of this near unknown side of you; She'll wonder wonder what happened to the man she met, and you'll have to tell her that persona she knows was simply a fabricated one. If you are with the one you are truly meant to be with, I feel that they will bring out the best in you and will accept you for who you are; A natural change will occur rather than an artificial one created.

Ha. You can now expect this line to be spread like wildfire. I know I'll be using it on occasion.

[quote name='VintageTurtle']
Ha. You can now expect this line to be spread like wildfire. I know I'll be using it on occasion.[/QUOTE]

Just so long as you credit the original source after it is applied.

[quote name='sublime90']im not in the friendzone. girls dont even want to be my friend[/QUOTE]

thats because youre not staring at them hard enough. a good creepy stare can open up doors for you with the ladies.

[quote name='sublime90']im not in the friendzone. girls dont even want to be my friend[/QUOTE]
That is because you gawked at their boobies too long before you decided to talk to them. ;)

[quote name='hero101']That is because you gawked at their boobies too long before you decided to talk to them. ;)[/QUOTE]

Well, to be fair, they were poking out towards him first.

[quote name='Stoneage']Well, to be fair, they were poking out towards him first.[/QUOTE]
Stoneage brings up a strong point. I'd very much like to see someone attempt to dispute that fact with the goal of their ending in success.

This is how the guy gets out of that zone in that cartoon

"Hey, you wanna go to the movies?"
"I'm going with my boyfriend"
"That's straight....but what about your mom?"

...fuck that ho because if the bitch knows your feelings, and she's content on acting like you ain't shit to her....you might as well go big and piss her off than go emotional and look like a bitch

Nah...fuck that bitch

[quote name='SpazX']All guys aren't the same, all girls aren't the same. Thread negated.[/QUOTE]

Thread should be locked. Point above says it best.

bread's done
Back