Wich to play before selling?

Pecan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
A local gamestore went out of business and i picked up quite a few nice games for dirt cheap, but a few of them are beat to hell and i gotta test to see if they run all the way through.

So my question for you guys, wich one of these games should i play through first.

Suikoden II
Legend of Mana
Magna Carta
or Fatal Frame II

I'm kinda leaning to Fatal Frame just cause it's probably shorter.

Unless you really love grinding, bad voice acting, and a frustrating battle systems: don't play Magna Carta. Just sell it and be done with it.

Moving forward, Legend of Mana is a really good game. The art style is pretty cool for a PS1 game, and the battles were fun (from what I remember, I bought it new back in the day).

Wouldn't you have to test ALL of them before you sell them? If so, play the game you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='depascal22']Wouldn't you have to test ALL of them before you sell them? If so, play the game you like.[/QUOTE]

I am going to play all of them, but I know nothing about the gameplay for the 3 RPGs :whistle2:#

I think i'm gonna knock our Fatal Frame then go for Suikoden as per popular opinion.

Is this even a question? Suikoden II is one of the best RPGs ever, play that. I'm curious how dirt cheap you got it for, and more details on the condition.

[quote name='bvharris']Is this even a question? Suikoden II is one of the best RPGs ever, play that. I'm curious how dirt cheap you got it for, and more details on the condition.[/QUOTE]

I paid 50 cents for each of them, disc only.

If on ebay most of them would get an acceptable or good, no higher :whistle2:#

But, I also got a few others from them including a mint complete copy of Digimon World 2 for 2 bucks.

I would say Legend of Mana and Magna Carta. Not a lot of people like Magna Carta but give it a shot. I never got into Suikoden, always felt like a third rate author telling the stroy. Draging on about points that don't matter much, or driving it into your head about details you already know.

[quote name='Pecan']I paid 50 cents for each of them, disc only.

If on ebay most of them would get an acceptable or good, no higher :whistle2:#

But, I also got a few others from them including a mint complete copy of Digimon World 2 for 2 bucks.[/QUOTE]

50 cents a piece! That's gangster. Did you strong arm a little old lady or was it just the ultimate cash in face at a garage sale? I keed. I keed.

Goozex might be a great place to get rid of them as long as you PM the buyer beforehand and let them know it might not be in pristine condition. Might be less of an issue than ebay.

bread's done
Back