WIFI Pocket PC for Sale (and it's a portable SNES)

kaji7p56

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
I am selling my iPAQ rx3115. I paid $300 for it and I bought a 512 MB expansion card for it ($40). I'm selling the whole package for *$240* and it is mint. It can also play SNES games (I didn't buy it for that but it's a bonus). I can get all the best SNES games for the buyer. It's also a Universal remote.

I (currently) have the following games loaded on it: Super Mario World, Earthbound, Secret of Mana, Bust a Move, Lufia II, Super Bomber Man, Final Fantasy II, and Breath of Fire II. I can get more games for it (so you don't have to).

It's also a GREAT PDA.

Specs and Pics below:

www.mobiletechreview.com/iPAQ_rx3115.htm

I bet the touch screen D-pad is awesome in Street Fighter II. :p

Any idea if it's OS X friedly off the top of your head? Or run mini-Stumbler?

[quote name='Friedle']I bet the touch screen D-pad is awesome in Street Fighter II. :p

Any idea if it's OS X friedly off the top of your head? Or run mini-Stumbler?[/QUOTE]

I think you can only synch it with a windows machine. :cry:

[quote name='Scorch']Who needs a PSP to play SNES games, grab this thing! Free bump, wish I had the money![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the endorsment!

oh - this looks very cool :D You've got my atention since I've been looking for something like this. Hows the wireless reception on it? and does it sync up with your PC version of Word.

[quote name='joevan07']oh - this looks very cool :D You've got my atention since I've been looking for something like this. Hows the wireless reception on it? and does it sync up with your PC version of Word.[/QUOTE]

The wireless reception is great. It even detects my neighbors wireless network and when I'm outdoors, it has an auto-detect feature and tells you if a network is nearby. I haven't synched it with word but I've downloaded game FAQs to it and it looks exactly the same. It even has Internet Explorer which displays CAG pretty well.

[quote name='kaji7p56']The wireless reception is great. It even detects my neighbors wireless network and when I'm outdoors, it has an auto-detect feature and tells you if a network is nearby. I haven't synched it with word but I've downloaded game FAQs to it and it looks exactly the same. It even has Internet Explorer which displays CAG pretty well.[/QUOTE]

:D Awesome - you have PM back - I think I can finally justify buying a toy from you ;)

bread's done
Back