Wii $179 @ Walmart with Mario

I definitely think it will drop further. With the new bundle coming out, businesses will be dying to get rid of the old models to make room for the new. Everyone wins!

You can also select the wii resort with motion plus, so you can match the contents of the black bundle but for $20 less than the black bundle.

[quote name='masterkyo']i think the wii will drop down $149.99 after e3 and possible wii hd & ds 3d coming later this fall or early 2011[/quote]

doubtful

I think that's actually a good price considering you get a free game with it and can pick from some of the best games on the Wii (but where's Mario Galaxy?!).

Sure they might release a newer one later but some people dont care and would rather just get a good deal. This is a pretty good deal imo.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I think that's actually a good price considering you get a free game with it and can pick from some of the best games on the Wii (but where's Mario Galaxy?!).

Sure they might release a newer one later but some people dont care and would rather just get a good deal. This is a pretty good deal imo.[/QUOTE]

i checked the rest of the site and it looks like galaxy is OOS. i wanted to pick that up also! :bomb:

Uhhh.. why not just get it from Amazon (given you're in one of their 72872 tax free states)? You could get the black Wii with Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and Motion Plus for essentially the same price. :|

bread's done
Back