Wii $322?

[quote name='Strell']Can you troll somewhere else?[/quote]
Oh sorry, I forgot no negative views on the Wii Board.

I still would like to know if this has been proven false.
I wish they would release their price already so everyone can stop speculating. No matter what it will be pretty low in price, so why not release it?

It of course hasn't been PROVEN false because Nintendo hasn't announced the price. But it's foundationless. Every maximum price given so far has been 250 dollars, euros, and yen (x100).

Come on.

So I guess you place gameshout.com on par to EA and ign.com?

It won't be over 250. I doubt it will be over 200.

So take your bullshit trolling elsewhere.

1144512821311.jpg

[quote name='Strell']So I guess you place gameshout.com on par to EA and ign.com?

It won't be over 250. I doubt it will be over 200.

So take your bullshit trolling elsewhere.[/quote]
Oh, it has to be IGN?

http://wii.ign.com/articles/727/727654p1.html

Oops my hand slipped...

Stop trying to mess with me!

*HISSSS!*

Just speculating on the EURO price. Although it is sometimes overpriced.

$322?!?! is that in Canadian Dollar? or in Hong Kong Dollar? or in Mickey Mouse Dollar?

frankly, conversion is not my thing. :lol:

[quote name='topnotch97']$322?!?! is that in Canadian Dollar? or in Hong Kong Dollar? or in Mickey Mouse Dollar?

frankly, conversion is not my thing. :lol:[/quote]
250 euros equals to about 322 dollars.

Europe tends to overprice things a bit.

1 Euro is about 1.40 Dollars.

I believe the PS3 is retailing there (for small bundel) $535.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']250 euros equals to about 322 dollars.

Europe tends to overprice things a bit.

1 Euro is about 1.40 Dollars.

I believe the PS3 is retailing there (for small bundel) $535.[/QUOTE]

Europe does not overprice things. You are just ignorant of how things work over there with regard to prices. Read up on the value-added tax (VAT) and educate yourself.

http://www.answers.com/topic/value-added-tax

Nintendo said it would be less than 250...it won't be 322$...Come on do some research before you post such ridiculous things! At least the 170 dollar price tag was possible....(And hopefully correct xD)

That's about what was expected in Europe. The premium PS3 will sell for $768 in converted currency ($801 in the United Kingdom) and a 360 core at $385 converted currency.

So yeah, this is a legit topic posted like a troll.

Well I heard you won't be able buy it unless you trade in a Gamecube and also burn an original print of Earthbound and mail in the ashes. Then you will have the rights to use the console for one lunar month, at the end of which you will have to renew your license by performing a "favor" to be specified at the time of NoA's choosing. Let's see, where did I put that link...

The Core 360 right now costs 299 Pounds, which makes any comparison of pounds-dollars based on the exchange rate a moot point.

You're reading into it more than you should, OP (though even Gamespot wrote about this price recently, so Strell can get offa his mighty horse about *that*).

Europe has taxes and other shit going on, why people don't understand that I don't know.

And the Euro is not $1.40, it's never been that high. Right now something like $1.2837.

This was so obviously a spite thread.

Nintendo already said no more than $250 but maybe less for usa and thats all I care about. IF we assume a euro is worth $1.20 then the Wii woul cost around $300 in Europe. Since everything costs more in Europe how is this suprising?

[quote name='IGN']Converted to dollars, the price looks steep, though consoles in Europe are typically more expensive, partly due to taxes. For instance, the Xbox 360 Core System retails for 299 euros, or about $385 - whereas the system is $299 in the States.[/QUOTE]

And there you have it, problem solved, now lets lock this motherfucka down and resume bussiness as normal.

Here's what strell would say:

[quote name='Strell']WHY THE fuck DO PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE SMART AND CHEEKY WHEN THEY POST BLATANT BULLSHIT IN EVERY LAST GODDAMN TOPIC IN THE WORLD?

STOP IT.

YOU ARE NOT fuckING ORIGINAL OR AMUSING. WE ALL KNOW ABOUT IT. WE _fuckING_ KNOW. WE JUST DON'T fuckING CARE. QUIT fuckING UP TOPICS WITH YOUR INANE BULLSHIT.[/quote]

bread's done
Back