wii accessories

ok so you guys said that the wii controller gloves are highly recommended, but where is the best place to buy them? i cant seem to find them at all

i have been to all my local stores and the only thing they have are those bundled acessories packs that come with the controller glove, a console organizer, a sd card, etc...

so where is the best place to buy a controller glove by itself, preferably B&M?

[quote name='anarchyburger']ok so you guys said that the wii controller gloves are highly recommended, but where is the best place to buy them? i cant seem to find them at all

i have been to all my local stores and the only thing they have are those bundled acessories packs that come with the controller glove, a console organizer, a sd card, etc...

so where is the best place to buy a controller glove by itself, preferably B&M?[/QUOTE]
Walmart, Best Buy, Target, EB/GS all those stores have.

[quote name='iazybandit']Walmart, Best Buy, Target, EB/GS all those stores have.[/quote]
i have check all of those stores and they only have bundle acessories and i just want a controller glove by itself...

[quote name='Strell']"How do you type with boxing gloves on your hands?"[/QUOTE]

How do you type with that mustache on your face?

[quote name='anarchyburger']i have check all of those stores and they only have bundle acessories and i just want a controller glove by itself...[/QUOTE]
Online would be the best place then.

Does anybody know what the best component cables are? Also, any body know someplace that has any deals on them?

802575b.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=802575

This looks cool. Whatcha folks think?

[quote name='anarchyburger']the wii is not an xbox 360... it doesnt have overheating problems (well that i know of) so i dont think this thing is very necessary IMO[/QUOTE]

Mine tends to get a bit warm after being on for awhile. Plus some people have been saying that there has been some slight heat issues with the Wii. Not a bad investment for around $15 however since from the review posted it does keep the system cool.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Mine tends to get a bit warm after being on for awhile. Plus some people have been saying that there has been some slight heat issues with the Wii. Not a bad investment for around $15 however since from the review posted it does keep the system cool.[/QUOTE]
Although it does, to me, $15 is way too much for a little thing like that. Might as well just stick a regular fan in the back. You can find cheaper alternatives for the USB fan.

bread's done
Back