Wii "Aiming" for November 6. (Take w/grain of salt)

suko_32

CAGiversary!
Feedback
89 (100%)
Found on 4 Color Rebellion.

"According to an exclusive scoop by the Cubed3 guys, an “industry source” cued them into some Wii launch details that will absolutely be useful to everyone looking to squirrel some money away for when the time comes. So, mark your calendars, like I’ve done already:

The Wii is proportedly aimed for a November 6th (or, around) release, with Japan tailing or leading very close and Europe coming in at an entire two weeks later.

Of course, take this date with a grain of salt. Instead of a truly solid date, it might be best to consider this more of a general area. While they’re not entirely sure they can meet the deadlines ahead as of this point, Nintendo is fixing for a Thanksgiving-area appearance. But, as of right now, November 6th is being stressed.

Start hiding your nuts now, my fellow squirrels!"

If the source can be trusted, then I pretty much agree with the person who wrote that thing.

I see a vacation day in my future on a Monday in November... For some reason I have this desire to preorder one at EB AND wait in line somewhere. I feel like I missed out on something over the course of my childhood.

There is a new date popping up every other day, i believe nothing till reggie lays an egg and once it hatches it contaings a chick with a release date tattooed on it, then and only then will i believe when it will be released.

Move along, move along... nothing to see here.

Really, it's all going to be speculations until they actually announce THE day on which the unit will be available. We can play musical chairs with the dates all we want, but we know that:

The Earliest is September
The Lastest is December 31st.

If they are going to say "they're shooting for..." some date, they should save their breath: what they SHOULD say is "there is no fucking way Strell is getting his Wii for his Birthday in September," because that's as topical as it needs to be.

They won't be able to ever have an official date, because by then, Reggie will have kicked that month's ass and taken its name.

So we'll just have this nebulous "launch moment" sort of shit going on.

Nintendo's just going to buy a bunch of loudspeakers, link them end to end, and Reggie will stand atop the highest mountain in the land and scream out "NOW, BITCHES!"

There will be much rejoicing.

bread's done
Back