Wii and Wii Fit

KMunley

CAGiversary!
My girlfriend was playing my sisters and really wants one. We're both a little short on cash and I know it's hard to find both of these at retail price. But does anyone know of any deals going on or discounts?

I have best buy reward zone and the gamer zone thing as well. She has a $25 gift card there as well so if anyone could find me any type of good deal on these I'd greatly appreciate it.

Craigslist. Check your local listings. Wiis go fast, so if you want one call right away! But they hardly sell for over retail value, regardless of what people think. You can actually pick up a used wii fit on craigslist for about $75, that's where I got mine. I think I paid $60.

[quote name='Kevhouse0308']Craigslist. Check your local listings. Wiis go fast, so if you want one call right away! But they hardly sell for over retail value, regardless of what people think. You can actually pick up a used wii fit on craigslist for about $75, that's where I got mine. I think I paid $60.[/quote]

I can second Craigslist as a reliable source, I picked up mine for 70 bucks about 2 months back...Was probably stolen considering the amount of brand new titles he had to offer from his garage, but that's not for me to judge lol

bread's done
Back