Wii at midnight in Montgomery?

jah2004

CAGiversary!
Just wondering if anyone in Montgomery/Prattville are is planning on waiting for a Wii at midnight. I guess the only real way here is Walmart right? I have been on the fence about getting one immediately, but Im so stoked about the system that I think I am gonna do it. Im gonna call the Walmarts, but does anybody have any idea of how many Wiis they are going to get in around here? I dont see that much of a problem getting one but you never know in Montgomery.

[quote name='ggallin']WHATS UP DOG. IM A DUMBASS CUZ I BE MAKIN THAT DOLLA OFF YOU DUMBASS GAMERS?? I STR8 GANKED ALL THOSE MOTHER F'IN CONTROLLERS AND SLAP PUT THOSE BITCHES ON EBAY CUZ. TELLZ YOU WHAT. IF YOU WANT ONE, BID ON IT, WIN THE AUCTION, AND I WILL GIVE YOU A DISCOUNT ON SHIPPIN SINCE WE LIVE IN THE SAME CITY. IM BOUT TO GET PAID BITCH WHILE YO WHITE ASS IS SITTIN ON THE COUCH WITHOUT A NUNCHUCK. THATS HOW WE BE ROLLIN IN DA GUMP SO YOU BETTER RECOGNIZE CHIEF! DONT BE COMIN DOWN TO THA SOUTHSIDE WHITE BOY ELSE YOU MIGHT GET DEALT WITH![/quote]

Heh heh heh...

Hey I was on the soutside earlier today in fact... and last night too. Oddly... the scariest thing out there was a kitten with a mean look on it's face. Course it might have just had gas...

Walmart in Prattville got a shipment of Nunchucks, Wiimotes, and Classic controllers today. Picked one up at lunch, went there on a whim. Funny thing is that they were sitting on the pallet. Check it out if you're still looking for one.

[quote name='ggallin']WHATS UP DOG. IM A DUMBASS CUZ I BE MAKIN THAT DOLLA OFF YOU DUMBASS GAMERS?? I STR8 GANKED ALL THOSE MOTHER F'IN CONTROLLERS AND SLAP PUT THOSE BITCHES ON EBAY CUZ. TELLZ YOU WHAT. IF YOU WANT ONE, BID ON IT, WIN THE AUCTION, AND I WILL GIVE YOU A DISCOUNT ON SHIPPIN SINCE WE LIVE IN THE SAME CITY. IM BOUT TO GET PAID BITCH WHILE YO WHITE ASS IS SITTIN ON THE COUCH WITHOUT A NUNCHUCK. THATS HOW WE BE ROLLIN IN DA GUMP SO YOU BETTER RECOGNIZE CHIEF! DONT BE COMIN DOWN TO THA SOUTHSIDE WHITE BOY ELSE YOU MIGHT GET DEALT WITH![/QUOTE]

Only one post, joined today.. so this has got to be a joke. If not, this is great proof of why we need an education lottery in the state. The biggest thing to fear on the "southside" are the herpes from the hookers and the E. Coli from the Shoney's.

Actually... I had a funny conversation with an Econ professor once about supply, demand, free markets, and fat rednecks from Wetumpka who try to participate via Ebay. I still remember the stench of the large old woman in a house coat and hair curlers, holding a FatWallet list in hand, raiding TRU during the old green tag sale.

Who said I'm a "white boy?" I'm actually a one legged hispanic midget, with a peg leg and eye patch.

Finally... we all know that the "south side merchants" sling goods at a place with a marketing campaign of "It's just like.. it's just like... a MINI-MALL!", not Ebay.

[quote name='Skylander7']Walmart in Prattville got a shipment of Nunchucks, Wiimotes, and Classic controllers today. Picked one up at lunch, went there on a whim. Funny thing is that they were sitting on the pallet. Check it out if you're still looking for one.

Only one post, joined today.. so this has got to be a joke. If not, this is great proof of why we need an education lottery in the state. The biggest thing to fear on the "southside" are the herpes from the hookers and the E. Coli from the Shoney's.

Actually... I had a funny conversation with an Econ professor once about supply, demand, free markets, and fat rednecks from Wetumpka who try to participate via Ebay. I still remember the stench of the large old woman in a house coat and hair curlers, holding a FatWallet list in hand, raiding TRU during the old green tag sale.

Who said I'm a "white boy?" I'm actually a one legged hispanic midget, with a peg leg and eye patch.

Finally... we all know that the "south side merchants" sling goods at a place with a marketing campaign of "It's just like.. it's just like... a MINI-MALL!", not Ebay.[/quote]Funny thing was I was talking to one of my co workers, making fun of that commercial yesterday. Oh yea, call me a bad sport, but that joke or whatever the hell that was supposed to be by ggallin............Boooooooooo!!!

Gotta love those "southside" hookers...

And the Flea Market Montgomery CM, I remember when I first saw it... It felt like the biggest joke ever. Haven't been in that place since they first opened. It's not like, it's not like a mini-mall... More like Fairview under one roof. Never seen so many boots in one place.

[quote name='NekoTsukimi']Gotta love those "southside" hookers...

And the Flea Market Montgomery CM, I remember when I first saw it... It felt like the biggest joke ever. Haven't been in that place since they first opened. It's not like, it's not like a mini-mall... More like Fairview under one roof. Never seen so many boots in one place.[/QUOTE]

Believe it or not, about 5 years ago I think.. I found 4 sealed non-GH Castlevania SOTN and 3 Suikoden 's (for $9.99 each!) in a booth at the front-right of the place. Kmart was still open back then across the street. I think it may have been named something else back then, before the big eyeballed guy started doing those commercials.

Have you guys caught Chip Ellis' commercials lately? My favorite thus far is the line "I know what it's like to not get approved... once upon a time, I couldn't get a loan if I walked into the bank with a 9mm in my hand! So pick up the phone, I AM the BANK!"

[quote name='Skylander7']Believe it or not, about 5 years ago I think.. I found 4 sealed non-GH Castlevania SOTN and 3 Suikoden 's (for $9.99 each!) in a booth at the front-right of the place. Kmart was still open back then across the street. I think it may have been named something else back then, before the big eyeballed guy started doing those commercials.

Have you guys caught Chip Ellis' commercials lately? My favorite thus far is the line "I know what it's like to not get approved... once upon a time, I couldn't get a loan if I walked into the bank with a 9mm in my hand! So pick up the phone, I AM the BANK!"[/quote]

Yeah that Chip Ellis commercial was hilarious. That guy is such an idiot. He just screams dont buy a car from me. By the way, any of you wanna trade wii codes? Mine is 0459 5077 2645 5781. Let me know if you add me.

[quote name='Skylander7']Have you guys caught Chip Ellis' commercials lately? My favorite thus far is the line "I know what it's like to not get approved... once upon a time, I couldn't get a loan if I walked into the bank with a 9mm in my hand! So pick up the phone, I AM the BANK!"[/quote]

I saw that Chip Ellis commercial. I was just in total disbelief. The dude is the bad kind of extreme. Reminds me of this commercial my brother did for some car dealership with the little kids asking if it's true they'll put rims on your car. I just facepalm...

I always have to laugh at those Chip Ellis commercials. I just love how he captures the essence of the gold ole' southern folks. Gotta love it. Anways my Wii Code is 3821 8274 0402 5665. I'll add you jah as soon as I finish posting this.

[quote name='Skylander7']Believe it or not, about 5 years ago I think.. I found 4 sealed non-GH Castlevania SOTN and 3 Suikoden 's (for $9.99 each!) in a booth at the front-right of the place.[/quote]

Holy crap. I remember that, because you traded two of them in at PG. I still have one of them. :D If I remember right, you didn't even end up paying the full 9.99 a piece, because the person running the booth sold them to you for half-off or something for buying all of them.

bread's done
Back