Wii Balance Board Only $12.99w/ game

ger2396

CAG Newbie
I just bought one couldn't resist for that price.
I hope the link works, I'm doing this from my phone. Link doesn't work, not sure how to do it from my phone. If somebody would add a working link it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Correct link is posted below

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of genuine curiosity (not trying to troll) is anyone even making games that use the balance board anymore? Last one I can think of is Shaun White Snow.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Techman16']I use to have a wii balance board, then I took an arrow in the knee[/QUOTE]

Fuck you and fuck your shitty "joke" that's been run into the ground since it was first conceived.

Never even heard of this arrow joke...

Balance board sucks once the novelty wears off which is pretty damn quick. Wifey uses it as a stepper sometimes. Shit gets more use without it being on.

[quote name='Nohbdy']fuck you and fuck your shitty "joke" that's been run into the ground since it was first conceived.[/QUOTE]

This poster used to laugh at stupid memes, then he took an arrow in the knee

[quote name='JaylisJayP']The Kinect has made this thing so far beyond obsolete, lol.[/QUOTE]

With the poor state of the Kinect, i'm not sure if a lol is warranted.
More like a "quiet sob" or "price is wrong" sound effect for both.

:lol:

[quote name='CosmosTheMouse']With the poor state of the Kinect, i'm not sure if a lol is warranted.
More like a "quiet sob" or "price is wrong" sound effect for both.

:lol:[/QUOTE]

There's nothing wrong with Kinect. In fact its the PS Dildo Move thats not looking to good right now.

Kinect can't check your weight for those training games that are out, which are the latest ones made which support the balance board (although they don't require it).

[quote name='JaylisJayP']The Kinect has made this thing so far beyond obsolete, lol.[/QUOTE]

Well the lag in many Kinect games renders the thing almost worthless. Play Kinect Wipeout and enjoy the frustration filled lag fest. Kinect has a host of problems and issues, so no....it doesn't render anything Wii motion related as beyond obsolete.

[quote name='Vegan']You guys are debating which of two turds stinks the least.[/QUOTE]

Well your opinion stinks worst of all. lol

[quote name='sneezebu']Kinect also doesn't have a single game worth more than $10. It really hasn't made anything obsolete.[/QUOTE]

and which ones have you played?

[quote name='sneezebu']Kinect also doesn't have a single game worth more than $10. It really hasn't made anything obsolete.[/QUOTE]

Child of Eden looks worth far more than $10.

Anyway, I'm sure the Wii-U will come out with more games that use the board. I wouldn't buy a 3rd Party board, though.

bread's done
Back