Wii Bomberman - how to get out of Dodge Bomber

Brad Bishop

CAGiversary!
I seem to keep getting stuck in Dodge Bomberman. It tosses me in there while the other players are finishing their game - fair enough. Then it tells me, "A n-player game is possible.." but I can't get out of Dodge Bomber? No button presses seem to work.

What am I missing?

I was getting disconnected frequently 2 days ago. Last night I noticed one instance of lag and had one more disconnection (it was better than 2 days ago).

I tried playing Bomberman Land Touch for the DS- and the online was terribly laggy. I only tried a few times before totally giving up.

I thought about buying this- but my storage is limited so i wanted to wait for the disc version.

Anyone else wonder if they will include a free copy of the WiiWare version on the disc? It's probably a long shot, but i'm crossing my fingers.

[quote name='nbballard']I tried playing Bomberman Land Touch for the DS- and the online was terribly laggy. I only tried a few times before totally giving up.

I thought about buying this- but my storage is limited so i wanted to wait for the disc version.

Anyone else wonder if they will include a free copy of the WiiWare version on the disc? It's probably a long shot, but i'm crossing my fingers.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it. The lag with the Wii Ware version has improved greatly. It is playable now. I am surprised that there has not been a friend list thread made for this game. I thought it would have been more popular.

bread's done
Back