Wii bundle game returns

theblizzman

CAGiversary!
Has anyone had any luck returning games they got buying a wii bundle from stores like target, walmart, etc. for other games? Most of the bundle games really stink and I was wondering if I purchased a bundle I could swap out the games for ones I would want at the B&M location. Essentially you would have the receipt and unopened games.

I've heard that people have done so.

Some stores may be problematic if it is on the receipt as a bundle, not as individual items.

Well before someone screams "return fraud", you cant return bundle games anywhere with a receipt, because it'll plainly say on there that its part of a bundle.

You "Could" try walmart, best buy, etc.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']because it'll plainly say on there that its part of a bundle.[/quote]

Maybe...
Some people that got a Wii bundle from Walmart had some or all the games arrive separately so they were on a different receipt.

Even if it does say bundle somewhere on the receipt, as long as the games are listed separately with their own prices it'd be worth a shot.

Walmart excepts returns on the bundled wii games no problem. Many people on sd/fw have posted this in the forums over there.

bread's done
Back