Wii Classic Controller Pro $14.96 Walmart, $14.96 Amazon or 2 for $22.44

[quote name='dohdough']Sweet...been waiting for these to go on sale. In for 2![/QUOTE]

DITTO! I was going to get these at TRU today for their B1G1 50% off sale but they raised the price to $22.99?! WTF!? FU TRU!:booty:

[quote name='dohdough']Sweet...been waiting for these to go on sale. In for 2![/QUOTE]

DITTO! I was going to get these at TRU today for their B1G1 50% off sale but they raised the price to $22.99?! WTF!? FU TRU!:booty:

EDIT: HOLY CRAP! I think Amazon is also matching TRU B1G1 50% off on these too! $22.44 total for 2 and FREE SHIPPING! (plus tax if applicable)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SKEETER']EDIT: HOLY CRAP! I think they are also matching TRU B1G1 50% off on these too! $22.44 total for 2 and FREE SHIPPING! (plus tax if applicable)[/QUOTE]

Who is? Amazon?

[quote name='SKEETER']DITTO! I was going to get these at TRU today for their B1G1 50% off sale but they raised the price to $22.99?! WTF!? FU TRU!:booty:

EDIT: HOLY CRAP! I think Amazon is also matching TRU B1G1 50% off on these too! $22.44 total for 2 and FREE SHIPPING! (plus tax if applicable)[/QUOTE]

Wow...didn't even realize it was a price match! I thought I had credit! Confirmed! SCORE!!!

Deal is still live (or live again)

Amazon is now matching TRU BOGO 50%. Making 2 of these $22.44.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dohdough']Wow...didn't even realize it was a price match! I thought I had credit! Confirmed! SCORE!!![/QUOTE]

AHNORITE?! I thought maybe it was some leftover credit too but I knew I used all of mine last week. Then I saw the credit applied was exactly half the purchase price so I figured it was a TRU PM.

[quote name='hailtoredskins']How do you get 2 for $22.44? It says $29.92 for me[/QUOTE]

Put 2 in Amazon cart and choose free shipping in checkout. Just did it...still works.

bread's done
Back