Wii Classic Controller

1Sail0r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Looking to buy one to play some VC games, but rarely see these things go below $18 on Amazon. Anyone know of some place to get them cheaper (on sale)?

I think you can go to Amazon.com, put it in the cart. While in checkout- regester for their credit card. You get -$30.00 against the first use.

Classic controller sucks.

Pick up a cheap ass Gamecube controller until the Classic Pro comes Stateside.

[quote name='kilinskikid']go to dealextreme.com they have em for like between 8-10 dollars[/QUOTE]

those are not official and dealextreme ships from overseas. might take a few weeks.

[quote name='kilinskikid']go to dealextreme.com they have em for like between 8-10 dollars[/QUOTE]

Those aren't genuine classic controllers, they are merely cheap imitations :\ Plus it ships out from Hong Kong meaning it takes 1 week+ to arrive.

[quote name='klwillis45']Classic controller sucks.

Pick up a cheap ass Gamecube controller until the Classic Pro comes Stateside.[/QUOTE]

I'm looking for a classic controller now though..I want to play SNES games and I can't do that well with a GameCube controller (which I have). It isn't in my interest to wait months for a new controller to come out :\

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I think you can go to Amazon.com, put it in the cart. While in checkout- regester for their credit card. You get -$30.00 against the first use.[/QUOTE]

Yea but I don't want to sign up for another credit card to get a discount. I have enough as it is :p

bread's done
Back