Wii component cable $5.76 shipped @ DealExtreme

[quote name='geehal']Yup, they ship from China so takes about 2 weeks.[/quote]

Yep it was exactly two weeks from the day I placed the order. Free shipping so you really can't complain and it being extremely far away as well.

I bought the Monoprice [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]4 in 1 Component Cable PS3/PS2/Xbox360/Wii

[/FONT]http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=108&cp_id=10830&cs_id=1083001&p_id=3706&seq=1&format=2

For $12 shipped only took 2 days to get here.

I've had no problems with them, ordered from them 3 times gotten everything I ordered but it does take awhile to get your order.

Placed my order and it says ships in 3 days, delivered in 14....

That sucks but I wont really dive into wii playing till REUC and Ghost Squad so I got time

yeah, great find for the price. i was looking for stuff on the website the other day - can't believe i missed this, so thanks OP for the heads up. i agree that even though you have to wait for the shipping, you can't beat the cost...

if youfy are not in a rush, i really really recommend this website!!!
they ship in 2 weeks, great products and great customer service

I bought 10 DS screen saver last time and forgot to put in the BULK coupun for discount, emailed them, and they immediately replied and gave some kind of in store credit for me for my next shopping

the wii component cables at monoprice are a lot higher quality, way thicker, way better connectors, and only a couple bucks more and ship fast (but for more money)

Got my shipping conformation, 7-10 working days. I got my fingers crossed for it to be here before thanksgiving.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='Ravenous']Placed my order and it says ships in 3 days, delivered in 14....

That sucks but I wont really dive into wii playing till REUC and Ghost Squad so I got time[/quote]

make sure you order some Wii zapper guns from them :)

i ordered the $15 shipped one (new, no reviews yet). Prepared for GS or REUC :bouncy:

in the mean times, i might use it for Wii Play...

Mine also shipped. I'm even looking foward to playing my Gamecube games over component for the first time (since GC component cables were too damn expensive and hard to find).

bread's done
Back