Wii Component cables at nintendo online store- how long of a wait?

bordjon

CAGiversary!
I FINALLY got a wii and want to get the component cables - was wondering what sorta wait will I be looking at if I order them online. I know a month or so ago there was a huge demand for these but was wondering if that has subsided and if they are readily available from the nintendo store or what? Thanks for your help.

Ok thanks all - I may just keep trying my luck at bestbuy - I don't have any problems with getting the cheaper react cables - no cable snob here - it's just they are never in stock at our bestbuy.

*edit* Ooooh but that sounds promising sean - thanks for that info.

[quote name='bordjon']Ok thanks all - I may just keep trying my luck at bestbuy - I don't have any problems with getting the cheaper react cables - no cable snob here - it's just they are never in stock at our bestbuy.

*edit* Ooooh but that sounds promising sean - thanks for that info.[/QUOTE]

No problem, I was in the same position as you. I looked at 3 BestBuys, and none had the react cables. The only Wii component cables I found were at Gamestop, and they were Mad Catz for 50.00

I didnt think the Nintendo ones would get here this fast. If you order them from there, spring for the Blue shipping, it's only 2.00 more then ground shipping, and who knows how long that would take.

I ordered mine on the 26th and they are scheduled to be delivered today (Dec. 28) using UPS blue shipping ($7.00). According to the shipping tracker they are on a truck about to come to my house right now. The shipping options were $5 for ground, $7 two day air, and $13 one day air.

ok just wanted to follow up on my findings. Me and my wife went out today in search of wii accessories. We found a remote at bestbuy woohoo and nunchuk at walmart but also at walmart we got a component video cable by Psyclone Essentials for 19.somethingoranother - basically 20 bux. It is 8 feet long. Works great (after having to do some crazy tricks because my infocus x1 won't do 480i over vga - which I learned about way back with xbox also - but that's another story haha) In any event they had 4 or 5 packs hanging on the racks with the other wii accessories like the remote skins and wii carry bags and such. Packaging is pretty nondescript white and says COMPONENT VIDEO CABLE real big up top and for Wii real small in the middle and displays the cable and connector through the clear plastic packaging.

bread's done
Back