*Wii Conga!* YourNintendoWii4Free.com CONGA line. Get all 5 Referrals here!!

mbeno13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Trainn, the #1 Freebie Network, has finally released the anticipated YourNintendoWii4Free.com.

Prizes Offered:

Wii Console (5 refs)
$250 Cash (5 refs)
Wii Console + game (6 refs)
Wii Console + game + controller/nunchuk (6 refs)
Wii Console + 2 games (7 refs)

How does this work?

1. To join in this conga, you must sign up under one of the top 3 referral links, and complete an offer.
2. POST in THIS thread:
----> A. Name Of Person Signed Up Under
----> B. Your Email Used When Signing Up
----> C. The Offer You Completed
----> D. Greened or Pending
3. PM Me Your Referral Link after greening.
4. The top 3 people will stay on top for one week or until you recieve 3 Referrals.
5. Each week, the conga will rotate. (Last week's top 3 will go to the bottom and the next 3 will now be on top)
**To be fair, this conga will be set to 5 referrals. This way we can keep the conga up and active at all times.**

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Please sign up for one of these three to be added to the conga:

johnctenta (1/5) *
gvntofly1021 (0/5) *
zippyzoo03 (0/5) *

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Next People In Line/Order:
mattwbr (0/5) *will go here once he goes green* northx
xkrazykidx (0/5) pending confirmation chewster
a b c d e f g i

cloud202 (1/5) *
Samiam303 (0/5) *
help1 (2/5) *

ff7scloud (~1/5) *
taint mcgee (1/5) *
Gamer SDP (0/5) *

RainyZayy (0/5) *
jetlitheone (1/5) *
nnythm (2/5) *

ijag233 (0/5) *
hiead (0/5) *

thedude85 (0/5) *

LGMR (0/5) *
Mizzou75 (0/5) *
shiftyspider (0/5) *

zombinieumarli (3/5) *
muddypoof (1/5) *
CoDy14105(0/5) *

chewster7777 (~2/5) *
Ernest_360 (3/5) *
The0ne (0/5) *

CaHookaMan (1/5) *
xsteph1022x (0/5) *
grndoom(0/5) *

Awaiting response to email:
Sejad (1/5) a
nikkai (1/5) b
cdub998 (1/5) c
NorthX08 (~1/5) d
Ichiguru (1/5) e
xxBrandonHeatxx (0/5) f
DJSteel (0/5) g
hobbozzrock (1/5) i

Completed:

psincubus (3/3) Received $250 cash (paypal)
Foladar (3/3) Received $390 cash (paypal)
nyj1218 (5/5) Received Wii Bundle.
butterbals (1/5) Wii Platinum bundle
xbroootalx (1/5) banned
draigun (0/0) received all referrals.
KSHLove (1/5) Received $250 cash (paypal)

Courtesy of Ernest_360, here is how the yournintendowii4free.com signup/complete offer process goes:

**Speed up the Process** It helps to follow these guidelines when signing up and going "green" The sign-up part is very painless. Please use Internet Explorer only though, as it seems to be the browser that works best when signing up. You also have to delete your cookies, browser history, and Temporary Internet Files before signing up for any of this (you go green a lot quicker and won't have to file a support ticket if it didn't sign you up properly). Open up Internet Explorer and go to "Internet Options." Click the "General" tab. Look for the section called "Browsing History" then click on "Delete." It should take you to a menu where you need to delete once from each section "Temporary Internet Files," "Cookies," and "History." After you do that click on one of the three links from this Conga.

1) Use your Internet Explorer Browser and open one of the links from this Conga. It should say somewhere on the yournintendowii4free that you are being referred by such and such a number...that means one of the three you selected will be credited for signing you up, and you can join this Conga!

2) Select your prize

3) Sign up with your email address. This site is 100% legal, legitimate, and as per their user agreement- they WILL NOT sell your email address to any spammers.

4) Signing up is great, but it’s not enough to seal the deal. To do that, you have to select an account type. There are two to choose from. A) The first is a referral account, which is the fastest proven way to get your Wii. You complete one of their many offers, called "going green." and then you must get referrals, but since you are in this conga, it should go much more quickly!

5) After you select which account you want (again, you should select the referrals method), you need to complete one “A” level offer. These range from Gamefly rentals, to Blockbuster online, and a litany of other choices. The best by far is the Stamps.com offer. Sign up for their 4-week free trial and receive $5 worth of printable stamps. When you sign up, you download their software, install it, and then log in. You must do this, and you must give the trial a real shot and use the software for a few weeks. I have tried it, and it works great. Free stamps!

6) Make sure to complete your offer, you have to do this or your account does not officially activate.

7) Refer at least five other people, but you will be in the Conga and your name will come up so no need to worry.

8) Shipping and handling is already paid for, so just sit back and wait for your unit to come in and enjoy some excellent gaming during the dog days of summer.

All credit for the design goes to the 360elite4free Conga by JustBlaze. I was able to get 4 referrals from that conga.

If this conga goes as planned, a lot of people can get the Nintendo Wii for free very quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck to everyone in the conga. you can edit the op - ive had my wii for a few months now. did i ever formally thank you guys? i couldnt have done it without CAG

Thanks mbeno. Sweet! It's my week on top. Please sign up guys, I would really appreciate it. I am so close. =X

I really have no other place to vent right now so I will do it here. I finally obtained my 7th referall through friends, trades, this conga etc and submitted my account for review. For some reason my account is now closed and I am out a bunch of money and games that I gave to people for signing up for me. I am fuck pissed right now. I sent them an email for an explanation but I really have no say since they are a shady company that can apparently do whatever they want after they get paid plenty of money from their advertisers. fuck TRAINN.

Just an fyi i rotated the conga. I will continue to rotate until they finally reply to me and my issue gets resolved. It has now been 2 weeks. If they continue to deny my claim I will not support their website anymore so I will keep you all updated.

Still have not heard back from TRAINN. I think at this point they pretty much just ignore your emails. I am not sure what to do...

Hi, I want to join the conga. I have signed up for my account using Cahookaman's referral link, I have completed my offer and am waiting for it to post to my account, completed the credit check offer, and the e-mail I used when signing up was [email protected]

Freebie Network, has finally released the anticipated
signature_damoo.jpg
:)

I have also completed the E-fax offer just to be sure that my offers would post to my account. Thanks in advance.

I wanted to create this as a separate post. TRAINN has stopped replying to me and refuses to give me a reason for the closure of my account. Since we have a new member and the conga still seems to be active I would appreciate it if someone would take it over. I cannot continue to support TRAINN after they screwed me out of $400 and refused to so much as provide an explanation. Please send me a PM if you want to take over the Conga.

bread's done
Back