Wii Console and WiiFit in stock at Amazon

Haha, resellers are freaking out since Amazon availability drives down price on ebay and Amazon third party.

Is the Wii still hard to find? Last time I went to Sam's Club I saw a stack of 20 sitting in the cage near the registers and when I was in Target a few days ago they had a dozen sitting in the game case. Now Wii Fit, that's a different story.

Ebayers better follow suit, price needs to come down across all retailers.
iy.gif

iy.gif

[quote name='Nikadimas']Is the Wii still hard to find? Last time I went to Sam's Club I saw a stack of 20 sitting in the cage near the registers and when I was in Target a few days ago they had a dozen sitting in the game case. Now Wii Fit, that's a different story.[/quote]

yeah, i also have the same problem with wii fit. i can't seem to get a hold of one. i asked everyone whom i know in different states to buy me one but they are always out of luck. it sucks because my ex-gf wanted it so bad for Christmas. too bad i wasn't able to give her the most wanted Christmas gift of all time.

oh crap, still in stock!!!

honestly, we got one....rarely use it. it's there to be there right now. girls that come over don't even ask if they can play that shit anymore!

and the wii fit....i saw one at sears and kept moving. nothing exciting about that either to me.

[quote name='edwardya']yeah, i also have the same problem with wii fit. i can't seem to get a hold of one. i asked everyone whom i know in different states to buy me one but they are always out of luck. it sucks because my ex-gf wanted it so bad for Christmas. too bad i wasn't able to give her the most wanted Christmas gift of all time.[/quote]

Just to go your nearest rural town and you will find a wii-fit.

Yeah but Target is Amazon. Target uses Amazon.com for there online operations. Thanks for the deal info.

[quote name='addicted2games']The Wii Fit is sold by Target on there, so there is shipping cost added.[/quote]

I went to Target at least twice a week here in Socal, and they always has the Wii and Wii Fit in stock. But this Amazon deal is better since no tax for California.

[quote name='VioletArrows']I'll wait a few more months before people give up on them as another failed gimmick and try to dump it off for about $40.[/quote]
Doubt it, its already a success. The reviews are pretty good, even I enjoy it.

Nice. Looks like Nintendo had a big shipment to send out to retailers. I've seen Wii's in stock within the last two weeks at Best Buy, Gamestop and now Amazon.

I'd like to get one, but I'm in no rush for it though. I think I should be able to find Wii's around June.

Cool you will own a Wii in like 2.3 years. You know they are going to flood the Wii Market with Colors, Then Bundles. Uh yea you and I might be the only people on Earth without a Wii before the price drops.
[quote name='jubeininja69']no way i'm buying this for $250. i'll wait for a price drop.[/quote]

[quote name='jubeininja69']no way i'm buying this for $250. i'll wait for a price drop.[/quote]

I will keep waiting for the $199.99 pack that comes with Mario Galaxy, until then no thanks.

bread's done
Back