Wii console deals?

Walmart will be selling the exclusive blue Wii for $100 on Black Friday. I would probably get one if I didn't already have a red one and a white one.

[quote name='pippin']Walmart will be selling the exclusive blue Wii for $100 on Black Friday. I would probably get one if I didn't already have a red one and a white one.[/QUOTE]

is it going to be offered online as well or only B&M?

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308358

Next week at Target, Black Wii console bundle w/ New Super Mario Bros., SM Galaxy soundtrack, and a FREE copy of Zelda: Skyward Sword for 149.99. As far as content goes, that's gotta be the best deal, you get NSMB and Zelda release week for free. If cost is the major factor, stick to Black Friday, but note Cheapy's BF thread says the BF Wii systems are going to be blue. Dunno if that matters.

[quote name='DrGonzo615']is it going to be offered online as well or only B&M?[/QUOTE]
I believe it's B&M only, but I could be wrong.

[quote name='unopepito06']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308358

Next week at Target, Black Wii console bundle w/ New Super Mario Bros., SM Galaxy soundtrack, and a FREE copy of Zelda: Skyward Sword for 149.99. As far as content goes, that's gotta be the best deal, you get NSMB and Zelda release week for free. If cost is the major factor, stick to Black Friday, but note Cheapy's BF thread says the BF Wii systems are going to be blue. Dunno if that matters.[/QUOTE]

This looks to be the best deal. From the looks of the Sam's Club ad it just looks like it's a blue wii by itself, no NSMB. Unless you really want the blue console it seems lukewarm at best.

[quote name='pippin']Walmart will be selling the exclusive blue Wii for $100 on Black Friday. I would probably get one if I didn't already have a red one and a white one.[/QUOTE]

You should get it anyway - just so you can show off your true patriotism!

[quote name='Mixer236']You should get it anyway - just so you can show off your true patriotism![/QUOTE]
Haha, maybe if it was royal blue instead of baby blue. If it was green I would be all over it. I'm a sucker for green.

bread's done
Back