Wii Controller with Built in Motion Plus

willy101

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on it? I'd prefer not to buy a game with it, but I'll take what I can get.

Flingsmash bundles are usually good (the game is more or less free anyways), I know they've been on sale in the $20 range before. Just checked prices, nothing too good at the moment, but just wait patiently.
I would highly recommend not buying third party either, used is fine though. GameStop is having another B2G1 this weekend, if you wanna get in on that.

If you HAVE to shell out for one right now, try to find one of the LoZ: Skyward Sword bundles for $70. Much better deal than spending $40 on just the remote and it's GOLD!

Are there any deals on just Motion Plus? I have a wii remote and nunchuck already, just wanting motion plus. I don't really have a need for a 2nd remote. I know Red Steel 2 comes with motion plus I think?

[quote name='SativaSam']Are there any deals on just Motion Plus? I have a wii remote and nunchuck already, just wanting motion plus. I don't really have a need for a 2nd remote. I know Red Steel 2 comes with motion plus I think?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there's a bundle, it's also heavily discounted but good luck finding one. I'd try looking through the inventory checker @ Walmart, I believe I picked up the bundle for $20something in fall 2010.

bread's done
Back