Wii Fit 2008 (Bundle) $63 Target (30% off) YMMV

miguel2003

CAGiversary!
I visited the Target from South Gate, CA, and I saw a lot of new stuff in clearance, but the most important is that "Wii Fit with Bundle"(System + Game) is on Clearance for $63 (Normal 89.99, 30% off Right Now).

2 Full Endcaps from this system (Like 15-20). I guess this can be different in any other stores, YMMV. I was thinking to write in the Target Clearance Post, but I guess this is good stuff.

I'm not sure if I should wait until another drop (50%), I don't think it would drop until 75%. $63 is very tentative..... guess I'm going to back Today and get 1.

Did you see any similar in your Local Target?

Isn't the original Wii Fit bundle out of print? If so, I'd snatch up that deal ASAP rather than wait for another drop.

[quote name='Scorch']Good luck, many stores can't even keep them in stock for full MSRP[/QUOTE]

This!
The chances of you finding one of these from 2008 are about as good as winning the lottery.

[quote name='Camwi']Isn't the original Wii Fit bundle out of print? If so, I'd snatch up that deal ASAP rather than wait for another drop.[/QUOTE]

Good deal....with the masses loving the Wii Fit I doubt this gets past 30% off. Will try to find for a gift for my mom.

bread's done
Back