Wii Fit - $88.95 + $6.99 shipping at cduniverse.com **OOS**

why is this just as hard to get as the wii itself? simple econ classes would say lack of supply makes more demand. good work nintendo for doing it again and somehow getting away with it

Wow.. all of a half hour and it's gone. Sorry I didn't post it sooner guys. At least one of us got in on it.

I had no problems going into Gamestop today and getting a copy. Also my local Gamerush had some extra's as well. Didn't realize that this was hard to find.

Damn, got this in the email today

We are writing to let you know that the following items which you ordered on 05/21/08 have experienced a status change.

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7623622&style=music Wii Fit

At the time you placed this order, the item was available from our vendors. Since then, our vendors have discontinued supplying this item.

You do not need to respond. We ask for your patience. We may be able to obtain this item as a special order. Additionally, it is very likely that other retailers are experiencing the same issues with this particular item.

If we do not receive your item by 07/05/08, it will be cancelled. There will be no charge to you unless this item ships.

If you wish to make changes to your order #1454****, you can do so by clicking the Order Status link in the top right corner of our site.

We realize that you have many choices for your online shopping and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We appreciate you choosing CD Universe for your music, movie and video game needs.

Thank you for your patience,

CD Universe Customer Service

[quote name='lunchboxfett']I had no problems going into Gamestop today and getting a copy. Also my local Gamerush had some extra's as well. Didn't realize that this was hard to find.[/quote]

My Gamecrazy had at least 10 in, I think its just a regional thing.

My Costco had dozens in, or so my mom says. She got the game as a surprise for my brother =/
No idea why a deal is in order for it, it seems widely available and it was just as cheap there.

bread's done
Back