Wii Fit Balance Board - used - $29.99 @ GameStop. Stand-alone Wii Fit game only $4.

mattcube64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Used Wii Fit Balance Boards is $29.99 on their site, and there's no indication this isn't the same in-store as well. You can check in-store availability on the site.

Looks like they also sell the Wii Fit disc/game for $3.99. But I believe that's always $3.99... so not necessarily a "deal", but a heads up if you want a game to go along with the board.

Link:

http://www.gamestop.com/wii/accesso...content=buynow&utm_campaign=062411&affid=3002

[quote name='mattcube64']Used Wii Fit Balance Boards is $29.99 on their site, and there's no indication this isn't the same in-store as well. You can check in-store availability on the site.

Looks like they also sell the Wii Fit disc/game for $3.99. But I believe that's always $3.99... so not necessarily a "deal", but a heads up if you want a game to go along with the board.

Link:

http://www.gamestop.com/wii/accesso...content=buynow&utm_campaign=062411&affid=3002[/QUOTE]
I said this to @dudieboy on Twitter, but I don't think I want to take my chances with someone's nasty-ass foot-fungusy used board.

:lol:

LOL@ Wii Fit boards, Gamestop probably has a crapload of them to unload, since millions of casuals bought that board with Wii Fit, used it a few times, then left it to collect dust. Another useless peripheral from Nintendo, from a long line of them.

w9cux4.jpg

I asked the manager at my local, and he didn't recommend buying a used one. He said they were all kinda beat-up and crummy.

[quote name='Tom Ato']I asked the manager at my local, and he didn't recommend buying a used one. He said they were all kinda beat-up and crummy.[/QUOTE]

An honest Gamestop manager? Holy crap.

Seriously, though, i saw the price, though about buying one for a backup, then quickly shot down the idea. Cleanliness issue notwithstanding(that's what bleach is for), buying a peripheral that has literally been jumped on repeatedly by children is a crapshoot at best.

bread's done
Back