Wii Fit Board + Wii Fit Plus - £56.85 Shopto.net

SteadiestShark

CAGiversary!
http://www.shopto.net/WII/VIDEO%20GAMES/WIIAC19-Wii%20Fit%20Balance%20Board%20Controller%20White%20with%20Wii%20Fit%20Plus%20Game.html

Just got this in an email - seems like a pretty decent deal for those that might be interested!

I imagine it'll probably sell out pretty quickly.

(I don't quite trust the Deal Stream, I submitted it there but I don't know if I did it right or not...)

*EDIT*

Just realised that this is an unofficial balance board - any news on how good/well-made N Joy's boards/products are?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, gotcha. I didn't think the deal would have been THAT old considering I only just got the email about it 30 mins ago or so. :(

Oh yeah - can you clarify whether or not I submitted the deal correctly? (For future endeavors) :)

[quote name='SteadiestShark']Oh yeah - can you clarify whether or not I submitted the deal correctly? (For future endeavors) :)[/QUOTE]

It's impossible to submit a deal incorrectly, unless you miss something out (like the price or the URL). The system automatically recognises different parts of your submissions, like game names, prices, URLs, platforms, anything that's relevant to the deal, then adds it to the moderation queue. You don't need to worry about formatting at all.

[quote name='John']It's impossible to submit a deal incorrectly, unless you miss something out (like the price or the URL). The system automatically recognises different parts of your submissions, like game names, prices, URLs, platforms, anything that's relevant to the deal, then adds it to the moderation queue. You don't need to worry about formatting at all.[/QUOTE]

Ah, brilliant. :)

bread's done
Back