[Wii Fit is Back!] Wii and Wii Fit In Stock at Amazon

are Wiifits still really that hard to find? The GameCrazy i work at has like 12 of them stacked in the back, and they have been there for a few weeks.

[quote name='FiendCameron']are Wiifits still really that hard to find? The GameCrazy i work at has like 12 of them stacked in the back, and they have been there for a few weeks.[/QUOTE]

On some areas, but they are frequently restock at the Walmart, Best buy and TRU near me..I see them all the time. This is still a good deal as you dont have to pay tax on Amazon (for most of us).

[quote name='FiendCameron']are Wiifits still really that hard to find? The GameCrazy i work at has like 12 of them stacked in the back, and they have been there for a few weeks.[/quote]

I hope so. I have a few stocked up that I plan on selling on ebay during the holiday season.

and WiiFit is OOS. Reflippers are asking $120 and up, it appears.

I'm still shocked on how it's still so hard to find a Wii. Let's face it: it's hardly the best system out now. It's not ever the cheapest anymore. Maybe I'm missing something here that I'm just not grasping :\

I purchased a Wii and WiiFit when I saw this at SD... I have Wii games thanks to CC clearances so I might give the system a spin. If I don't like it, I'll bundle and sell it during Christmas.

[quote name='Trenchalicious']I would buy this, but I would play it for about 4 weeks and then it would collect dust.[/quote]

You could always store it on its side...

...so it would collect less dust ;)

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']and WiiFit is OOS. Reflippers are asking $120 and up, it appears.

I'm still shocked on how it's still so hard to find a Wii. Let's face it: it's hardly the best system out now. It's not ever the cheapest anymore. Maybe I'm missing something here that I'm just not grasping :\[/QUOTE]

The system is crap.IMO
But great for kids which is why the demand is so high.
Parents buying kids xmas gifts etc

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']and WiiFit is OOS. Reflippers are asking $120 and up, it appears.

I'm still shocked on how it's still so hard to find a Wii. Let's face it: it's hardly the best system out now. It's not ever the cheapest anymore. Maybe I'm missing something here that I'm just not grasping :\[/quote]

At the risk of being flamed by non-gamers, its pretty much the motion-sensing gimmick. To them, a simple simulation where all you do is wiggle your wrist or swing your arm in circles is better than an actual game with "complicated controllers" (seriously?).

But whatever, their money & I wish I was a Nintendo CEO right now, making enough money to wipe my bottom with $100 bills off an ingenious move.

[quote name='FiendCameron']are Wiifits still really that hard to find? The GameCrazy i work at has like 12 of them stacked in the back, and they have been there for a few weeks.[/QUOTE]

I have never seen one for sale in a B&M store, and I am at some kind of store that sells video games (Target, Sears, KMart, CC) at least once a week, usually more.

I find it interesting how long the Wii and Fit is in the very first time Amazon stops (and enforces) resellers from purchasing in bulk.

Haha, much like the double post of the MG/HWV $3.99 sale, I thought this was somebody else who didn't know how to use the search function. Turns out, it's just Cheapy looking to score some referral credit ;)

PROCEED :)

[quote name='Xander86420']thanks cheapy. I've been searching for a wii for my girlfriend. She's going to be thrilled. :)[/quote]

2 years later...and the Wii jokes are still funny. Nice work Nintendo! :applause:

I was at two different Targets yesterday and they had 10+ Wiis at both of them and nobody even looking. The DS section was getting much love though.

Amazon has had Wiis in stock on Sunday and Tuesday, seems like they might be getting more, plus the ones on Sunday started selling around noon here, I told my mom they were in stock (it's ALL I want for xmas, well animal crossing too) at like 5, and she managed to pick one up. (yay knowing passwords :D) No idea how long they were on Tuesday though.

And I'm not freaking kidding, 2 minutes ago. no joke 2 minutes, I was at the Wii fit page, and it was in stock. Now it's out. Wow.

i just got the wii fit. i played it with my friends the other day and i loved it! if you have not played try it out!!
CAGsmily!.gif

bread's done
Back