Wii Fit Plus cheap?

rlse9

CAGiversary!
http://wii.ign.com/articles/100/1002341p1.html

If their sources are right and Wii Fit Plus is going to be only 2,000 yen, I'd imagine that means it would be $20 here. I really didn't plan on buying Wii Fit Plus but if it's that cheap, I think I'll actually pick it up. I've gotten a fair amount of play out of Wii Fit and it sounds like Wii Fit Plus has the two main things I thought were lacking in Wii Fit, more balance games and the ability to string together workouts instead of everything being one exercise at a time. Seems like a good deal to me.

If it's cheap here, it won't be less than $30, but that's still great from a Nintendo pricing structure.

I read this this morning. I thought it was a good idea as this is likely no more than a simple patch type of upgrade. The balance board software will be tweaked (no more random jog->sprint->walk paces when you have been running a constant speed) and there might be a few new activities. $20 is absolutely the highest price this should be.

I agree with everyone on the $20 pricetag. I would like the upgrades but for, what, 6 new exercises? No way I'd pay full price. The only people who would buy the standalone game have already shelled out the $90 for the game and board.... so count me in if it's that cheap. Otherwise, no way.

Also they said it would add the ability to send challenges to your friends, didn't they? Or is that just wishful thinking? :) In any case that ought to be in there. I'll buy it for $30 or less, though if it's $20, all the better!

bread's done
Back